We have just returned from 6 nights at the Mercure Sanur and overall we had a very enjoyable stay. We stayed in a superior room which was comfortable and spacious enough for myself, my partner and 6 year old. The staff are very friendly and efficient and the facilities well kept - our 6 year old particularly enjoyed the pool areas. The hotel is located at the southern end of Sanur, there are lots of good restaurants and massage places near by. There is also a free shuttle to/from Hardies supermarket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali, a resort with contemporary Balinese design featuring 189 guest rooms in 41 Balinese cottages with traditional thatched rooftops. Each guest room has it’s own private balcony overlooking the tropical garden. Only 20 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International airport. Has a direct access to a white sand beach. A stone pathways will lead you around 5 hectares luscious tropical garden, with its fragrant trees, towering palm and coconut tress, and more than 100 species of flora.A perfect place to relax while experiencing the beauty of Bali’s unique culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, ACCOR, Agoda, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Resort Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Hotel Sanur
- Accor Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali