Stayed in this resort for 3 days after living 1 year in Bali and I must say it has been a relieve. The resort captures an atmosphere of serenity. The low buildings with straw rooftops and the amazing garden surrounding the paths of the resort breath nature and peace. The rooms are spacious and offer all your needed amenities. The room and all areas are well maintained and clean. The resort, including two swimming pools and private beach offer all that is needed for a relaxating and rejuvenating stay! Amazingly friendly staff, which becomes harder to find in Bali these days. Hope to be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali, a resort with contemporary Balinese design featuring 189 guest rooms in 41 Balinese cottages with traditional thatched rooftops. Each guest room has it’s own private balcony overlooking the tropical garden. Only 20 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International airport. Has a direct access to a white sand beach. A stone pathways will lead you around 5 hectares luscious tropical garden, with its fragrant trees, towering palm and coconut tress, and more than 100 species of flora.A perfect place to relax while experiencing the beauty of Bali’s unique culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelbag, ACCOR, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Resort Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Hotel Sanur
- Accor Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali