Third stay at the Mercure and once again can only speak in positive terms. Stayed in a superior room (upstairs) close to the main pool. First night was in a ground floor room despite requests for an upstairs room but the next day we were moved upstairs. No problems at all.
This year I had a fall on the street , spraining my ankle and needed crutches. A wheelchair was available at the hotel and was very much appreciated. Everyone was very helpful. After requesting an upstairs room a couple of days before decided not to move although it was offered and became an 'expert' at going up and down stairs with my crutches! I also found the water aerobics each day very good for healing an ankle.
Will be back in May next year for hopefully four weeks and wouldn't think of staying anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali, a resort with contemporary Balinese design featuring 189 guest rooms in 41 Balinese cottages with traditional thatched rooftops. Each guest room has it’s own private balcony overlooking the tropical garden. Only 20 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International airport. Has a direct access to a white sand beach. A stone pathways will lead you around 5 hectares luscious tropical garden, with its fragrant trees, towering palm and coconut tress, and more than 100 species of flora.A perfect place to relax while experiencing the beauty of Bali’s unique culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Resort Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Hotel Sanur
- Accor Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali