This end of Sanur is relaxed but with plenty of restaurants. The Mercure is a few hundred metres from the main area but access is easy either along the beach path or by the road. Hotel is comfortable and well equipped and the quality is average and as you would expect for a mid price range; if you want something a bit better the Santrian nearby is superior but so is the price. Pool areas are small and most lounges are on the beach. Generally its comfortable with friendly staff and good access to restaurants etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali, a resort with contemporary Balinese design featuring 189 guest rooms in 41 Balinese cottages with traditional thatched rooftops. Each guest room has it’s own private balcony overlooking the tropical garden. Only 20 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International airport. Has a direct access to a white sand beach. A stone pathways will lead you around 5 hectares luscious tropical garden, with its fragrant trees, towering palm and coconut tress, and more than 100 species of flora.A perfect place to relax while experiencing the beauty of Bali’s unique culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Resort Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Hotel Sanur
- Accor Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali