Stayed here for 14 nights in August 2014. Requested a room close to the beach and we were not disappointed. Had a part pool view from balcony and part sea from front door.
There are 2 decent sized swimming pools which open early so you can have an early morning swim before breakfast. Our room was cleaned daily and towels also daily.Water provided as well, a bottle per person. We had breakfast, plenty of choice and well presented but went out each night to eat in the local restaurants. The gardens of the hotel are very well maintained, with flowers in abundance.The gardeners are constantly weeding and watering.! The beach is very clean and sun beds aplenty, no need to put down towels at the crack of dawn!! The rooms come in blocks of 4 , 2 up and 2 down with a thatched roof. Downstairs rooms have a patio whilst the upstairs have a decent sized balcony. There is a spa in the hotel, but we didn't use it, we used the ladies on the beach for massages, excellent and cheap. There are many restaurants nearby, within walking distance for breakfast and evening meal. Taxis are cheap which will take you into the centre of Sanur where you will find loads of shops and restaurants. The Sanur is very quiet and not a lot to do at night, so it is better to go out to eat many restaurants have live music. Also there are lots of kite surfers which made swimming a bit tricky, especially as the tide goes right out in the afternoon, so making it. Impossible to swim. All in all though, I really enjoyed my stay at the Mercure and would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali, a resort with contemporary Balinese design featuring 189 guest rooms in 41 Balinese cottages with traditional thatched rooftops. Each guest room has it’s own private balcony overlooking the tropical garden. Only 20 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International airport. Has a direct access to a white sand beach. A stone pathways will lead you around 5 hectares luscious tropical garden, with its fragrant trees, towering palm and coconut tress, and more than 100 species of flora.A perfect place to relax while experiencing the beauty of Bali’s unique culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, TravelUp, Travelbag, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Resort Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Hotel Sanur
- Accor Hotel Sanur
- Mercure Resort Sanur Bali