“Loved it!!!”

and 1 more site!
Sanur Beach Villas
Ranked #39 of 147 Speciality Lodging in Sanur
Reviewed 25 April 2013

We stayed at Ron's in Jan 2013. We loved it!! Great place to stay with our two boys who loved the huge pool! Awesome breakfasts, staff are lovely and friendly. The cooking school was a highlight of our trip! Hanging out with Ron and the big red esky was just like being at home. We met some great people and had a ball! I would recommend to anyone who loves a laugh, a beer and a good yarn :)

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ali S

Reviewed 9 April 2013

This was my first trip to SBV and it was very enjoyable. The one mistake I made was to try and walk everywhere as SBV is on the far end of the boardwalk. As I can’t tell my right from my left I got lost without getting anywhere. However, I did get to see some of the wonderful private villas in the area. When I go back (as I will) I will hire a pushy from Ron.

The staff are lovely, the service great, and the breakfast plentiful. Their Iced Coffee Yum!!. The rooms are large with good air con. Did I mention the pool, it is huge for a small complex just the right temperature and always spotless.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 March 2013

This was our second time back to SBV and certainly not our last. We stayed 14 nights... We love the location - its down at the Mercure end of Sanur, so much quieter than the top end. (Only a $2 max taxi ride up to the night markets and top end if you don't want to walk or ride).. Walking distance to great restaurants and beach warungs. We used bikes to get around this trip - so quick to get everywhere - loads of fun! Rooms are basic but very clean - large fridge, air-con, tv with dvd player, really lovely outside bathroom...Probably the only downside (only minor) is that the walls are thin...! This didn't affect us in the slightest, however it could bother some..
Breakfast provided each day more than adequate.. Great pool to relax in at any time of day or evening!! The addition of the Bamboo Shoots Cooking School is great - Irma is a fabulous cook and a great lady.. All the staff are great - very friendly and always a big smile - nothing is too much trouble...
SBV is not for those wanting a 5 star resort, however if you are on a budget and want small & personal, quiet location, great pool, clean & tidy rooms with all the basics ticked - SBV is for you!! We love the place and look forward to getting back soon....

Room Tip: All 6 rooms have their own little verandah and look out to the pool. There are also 2 x family villa...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2013

My first time staying at Sanur and this place is a absolute treasure, so laid back , quiet & relaxing. Nothing fancy but its very comfortable, air cons work great have full size fridges . Staff are the best especially Rosie ( I just want to take her home with me ) Ron & Irma are lovely hosts and make you feel so welcome and nothing is to much trouble for them. Coldest Bintangs in Bali. Had a great 6 nights here with 3 great girls, thanks will definitely be back.

Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 24 February 2013

The price is good the food is good the pool is good. But if you like a few comforts it may not suit you. eg no television,, bathroom very ordinary, no hot water sometimes, shower is hand held to get any water through, . sheets and towels changed maybe sometimes, there does not seem to be a pattern to it. Although beds are big they are like rocks.

Room Tip: Try and get a room away from the road.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Goldenoldies61
Reviewed 21 February 2013

This is my second time to Sanur Beach Villas, luv the quiet, enjoyed my stay with friends. Pool great after a great time shopping, close to good restaurants, and beach. Luv the big fridge, air con and thoroughly enjoyed the cooking class, great food. Will stay again....

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 February 2013

We've stayed at Sanur beach Villas twice and this is our favorite place to stay in Bali. Having been 9 times we love the low key environment. The pool is great and you can keep an eye on them from the meeting place ( where a cool drink is always on offer.) I would have no hesitation in recommending this place. Neat clean and the hosts have a large local knowledge thats hard to beat.

Room Tip: The villas are a great way to go for couples or families.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family