“Great food and excellent service”

Swastika Restaurant
Ranked #292 of 461 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We ate here when we were in Sanur 3 years ago, so decided to try them again, and weren't disappointed. Their Crispy Duck was wonderful! Loved that finally the Balinese restaurants are serving their Red Wines at room temperature, which was impossible to find on our previous visit. We found the staff to be very friendly and efficient and enjoyed 2 meals here.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

Walking distance to bali hyatt, sanur. Great food and value, service was a little slow but then that is bali time .Hoghly recommended.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

When I visited Bali in 1978 I used to go to Swastika to eat because it was just up the road from the Coconut Grove Hotel in Sanur. I'm glad to see that it still exists. The food was excellent and always had a lot of customers which is a sign that the food is good. I had many a great time there eating the food there and meeting new people. My favourite meal was their Crab Soup. It was absolutely delicious and I would order it all the time. Swastika was recommended to me by someone who had been to Bali before me and they said the food was great which I found out was true. So happy to know that Swastika still is going strong. Bon apetit.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

A nice place in attractive setting, staff friendly and food reasonably priced & tasty, only downside nearly empty so no atmosphere.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

Average menu and prices. Not outstanding in any way, but also not bad in any way. I ate there a couple of lunchtimes and would do so again.