Harrads Hotel Convention and SPA
Segara Village Hotel(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$190
Griya Santrian(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$122
Agoda.com
Prama Sanur Beach Bali(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$91
Sudamala Suites & Villas(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$107
The Pavilions Bali(Sanur)
US$235
US$193
Agoda.com
Mercure Resort Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$90
Kejora Suites(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$91
US$183
US$177
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I was in Bail on April and living at Harrads hotel and spa. After check in then realized that Spa services has been stop because the hotel just took over by a new owner and so called new management. Very disappointed as they name as "Hotel and Spa"but can not provided spa services that what I booked for, unhappy with misleading on label the hotel.

The hotel was far away from attraction and shops unless you hire a driver every day it was not convenience to travel therefore I stay in the hotel most of the time. I have to admit that the pool was nice and the staffs are very friendly.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Would not stay there , they don't have spas , the pool bar is just for show , dinner well good luck tried to get 5 meals only to be told sorry we don't have some when it came to drinks sorry we don't have .

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Windsclare
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Wherever you want to go from the hotel, you always need a taxi as there is absolutely nothing in walking distance. It calls itself “Spa” although there are no spa facilities at the hotel. Not all credit cards are accepted. The rooms are clean and as it seems they try their best, but it definitely needs upgrading and improvements. Occasionally the staff forgets to clean the bathroom and equip it with let’s say toilet paper. Depending on which room you are, you may face power failures and occasionally no air-condition. It also has a breakfast buffet which I could not find. In summary, it is the ideal place for Mainland China tourists as they are probably the only ones who can cope with the noise and behavioral habits of their own people.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2013

The hotel facilities are superb, nice large swimming pool, rooms are spacious and neat, great dining area, and staff highly professional and great help. It's location is the reason I give it 4/5, as it sits off a main highway. There are no other way to get to nearby locations other than with a taxi ride. But nevertheless I really enjoyed my stay at Harrads Hotel.

Room Tip: Be prepared, where ever you like to go you will need to hire a cab to take you there.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 January 2013

I stayed for four days business trip in November 2012. Check in was smooth, room was okay, but I did not really 'stay' there as I am out for a meeting the whole day. I did not get any breakfast and did not really know if there is any. Tried twice to go to restaurant at 7am, but it was (always) empty.

the craziest part was when someone called my room at 2am. I ignored it and go back to sleep, but soon after that, my room door was opened by someone. I checked him up, and he said that my room was not locked, so he was 'just checking'. yeah right! check out the next morning.

As I put it in the title, the hotel was average, but because it is in Bali, with all the other hotels, you should have (lots) better options.

Room Tip: Check your bathroom really carefully and always (ALWAYS) put the extra door lock.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business