“if north korea ran a hotel, it would be this” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Harrads Hotel Convention and SPA

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Harrads Hotel Convention and SPA
Ranked #75 of 76 Hotels in Sanur
london
“if north korea ran a hotel, it would be this”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

spent three days here. it was the oddest experience due to the fact that there appeared to be just us and another two couples in this large hotel. I have to say that the staff are without doubt the friendliest of any hotel I have ever stayed in.

the hotel appears to be clean but it isn't really. the shower glass was clean from waist height only. the first room we had the toilet kept blocking and after being moved, the shower smelt of sewage when the shower was running.

I would say, that the plus points are that its near to sanur beach and easy to reach via taxi.

Room Tip: if the price is right just go and enjoy the surreal experience of staying here.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Harrads Hotel C, Manager at Harrads Hotel Convention and SPA, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Hi Chrissiechris,

Thank you for your stay with us and your review thru tripadvisor.
Thank you also for your compliment to our staff, we are appreciated it.

Concerning your review, mostly guests who stayed here are series group. Sometimes could be 3 or 4 big bus check in at Harrads Hotel. However, series group usually already have daily program along their stay at Bali. So, they only sleep and breakfast in the hotel and along the day they are not in the hotel, do tour program outside and comeback in the late evening.
That’s why feels like you stay alone in this hotel.
We are really sorry for your inconvenient regarding smell and the toilet problem also the cleanness. We'll follow up it right away.

Again, Thank you for staying with us and we do hope that you will always stay with us in the future vacation.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Indonesian first
Perth, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

me and my fiancee was book for this hotel for a week. I arrived there on May 25 '2014 @ 22.00 pm. when we would like to having breakfast , there's none food left. The Gm asked appologize and gave us free ride to sanur.and next morn, we take our breakfast, which is basic. the rest morning,we having our breakfast outside.at the end,we figure out that the hotel its far away up from everywhere, so we always deepend on the taxi.at the end ,we count taxi cost are much more expensive than food cost .. so, we can't stand stay till a week in harrads, we moved on 27 may to Agustrin homestay in sanur . which is closed to resto and bar ,beaches, hardys retail supermarket..in Agustrin homestay we pay $40 a night, we got breakfast, free bike and push bike.. and taxi to the airport.. at the last day our stay i get back to harrads hotel cz i left 2 of my bikini's and my short pant ..i did try to contact harrads hotel since i reliazed i left my bikini's there,,,but no one picked up the phone.. so i come up and ceq at the last day we've been in bali , we came back again to harrads hotel and asked in front desk that i left 2 of my bikini's and my short pant..but the receiption not even ceq ..not even look , he said that they already sale to other guess..which is crazy.. they staff in harrads not helpfull at all ,,i am very dissapointed. i really doesn't want to get back to this hotel anymore

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Hi Kuni G,

Apologize us for late reply and also for your inconvenience stay with us.

For breakfast, we are still in progress to improve the quality of product & service as we realize that it become very important for all of our guests. for your case, please apologize us.

Regarding your bikini and short pants, we do have lost & found standard operation procedure that implemented by our team. Unfortunatly, your bikini and short pants are not in lost and found list, even our front office manager and executive house keeper also directly check into rooms you live in, but we did not find it. For lackness of our staff, we did remind again to our staff to be pay attention of all guests requirements.
Once again, apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for stayed with us

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

Nice and comfort to stay,full of entertainment.if you stay for a day or more u never dissappointed with the service of this hotel.many hotel in bali but harrads is the nice one.I really like stay there.if you go for a trip to bali don't forget to stay at harrads hotel and spa.you will got best luxurios service

• Stayed April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BalifTagor, Manager at Harrads Hotel Convention and SPA, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Hi Aqeela,

Thank you for your nice comment and thank you to stay at HArrads Hotel & Convention.

We are waiting your next stay with us

Tanjung Benoa, Indonesia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

I attended my friend's wedding on 22nd of March, and continued with after party. Those staff in the bar were not responsive enough. They did not offer us any drink when we sat on the bar. It was still OK for me as I thought that they were busy opening the bar.
What made me irritated was those guys took pictures of me with their cellphone when I danced.. Several times till I was uncomfortable with it. It really disrespected me as a guest. I believed that in other hotels the staffs learned that "All guests are incognito". This really disappointed as I presumed that a hotel with Harrads level should have had a savvy on this value.
On top of that, they smoked in the bar while there were guests.

I believe that you need to make them behave to balance the product and the service quality of Harrads- For me, the food and the building are quite good, but the service was really a downside for the hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Stella G
BalifTagor, Manager at Harrads Hotel Convention and SPA, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Firstly, apologize us for very late respon.

On behalf of Harrads Hotel & Convention Management please apologize us for the inconvenience cause.
We have taken decisive action to follow up on this issue.

Thank you for your comment and hope our service more better in the future.

Should you have further assistant, please feel free to contact us.

Balifta S.
Sales MICE & Wedding Manager

Travellers are raving about these Sanur hotels

Denpasar, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

Located in Bypass, so it's good for those with own transport as you can easily access Sanur, Denpasar or Kuta. However there are not many attractions or shops next to the hotel, which makes it rather difficult for those who don't know the area. Great entertainment club there. Rooms are OK, and worthy the price. Overall it was OK for me, and I'm sure some others would agree, but maybe this hotel is just not for everybody.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Dyugaev,

Thank you for your comment and to choose Harrads Hotel 7 Convention as your stay during in Bali.
Hope next visit you keep stay with us.

Sanur, Indonesia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

Dirty and worn down, a bit off from the city centre, only positive thing was the friendly staff who gave us a nice "clean" room since the first one we checked in to had dirty sheets, hair all over the floors and a bathroom that was dirty.
Ok I guess for one night if you really don't have another option.

Stayed January 2014
Hi Sweemack,

Very sorry for late respon.

Thank you for your comment and apologize for the inconvenience stay and service.
Our team will do best for the service in the future and hopely you will be back to stay with us

Yogyakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

I was in Bali for business trip. And I stay in this hotel for 3 days.
the lobby is spacious enough with small cafe also high Wifi connection.
staff are friendly and helpfull.
I stay in superior room, so it is not really big but enough for myself. With simple interior.
I always got problem with the card key, but they followed up it quick.
well, as long as stay here I felt nice, specially in bedtime really silence.
this hotel good for rest.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business