“One of my favourites”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bistro95

Bistro95
Ranked #333 of 425 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Asian, European
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“One of my favourites”
Reviewed 6 February 2013

We discovered this place on our last trip to Bali in 2010 and loved it. We ate here several times. The service is fast and friendly, its very clean (including the rest rooms), it has sports channels on the screens which kept our husbands happy, has a bar as well but it's not big and noisy like some of the others. The food is awesome and very reasonably priced - the tax and service charge is included in the price. We ate here both for lunch and dinner and loved every time. Also went back here in Feb 2013 and was nice to see the food and service were still the same.

• Visited February 2013

Albany, Australia
“Coldest Beer!”
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Good food, friendly staff, very clean toilets and the COLDEST beer my husband found on this trip as they were cracking them out of a freezer. Great value for money. Dinner for two including beers and two cocktails cost under $30.

• Visited December 2012
Denpasar, Indonesia
“great portion”
Reviewed 4 December 2012

been dinner almost everynight here..always great food.
big portion and low price.service are excellent

Visited December 2012
england
“great place”
Reviewed 26 October 2012

Food great lovely friendly staff and spotless to, the rendang there is a really good one and the bintang lovely and cold, did'nt have my usual bacardi when we arrived this time but they made sure it was there the following night now thats what i call service

Visited September 2012
Bali, Indonesia
“Average Breakfast”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Now a resident of Sanur I wanted to give Bistro 95 a try and possibly recommend to other residents,visitors. Whilst waiting for the menu to arrive I ordered a large cappuccino.The breakfast menu arrived and I chose the English full breakfast.Now I didn't realise that tea and coffee was included but neither did the staff point this out.The breakfast arrived and to my severe disappointment the bacon was the worse I have been presented with.The rest was ok,there are a lot more bakeries in Bali now so I can't understand why they still offer the sweet white bread.

• Visited September 2012