“Best coffee in sanur”

Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Swedish, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Its the only place in Bali for proper sandwices, homebaked cakes and coffee, salads, great breakfast, healthy juices, dinner and more.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best coffee in sanur”
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Once I found this cafe, kept going back. Best coffee I've ever had in Bali. My only negative is people around me smoking while I'm having breakfast, but fixed that next time by siting with a fan in my direction

Lottalas, Guest Relations Manager at Cafe Smorgas, responded to this review, 7 October 2014
Thank you so much for visiting us regularly, and for the kind review, welcome back!!

• Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Seoul, South Korea
“Breakfast/brunch nook in Bali”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Cakes, coffee, tea and food to boot. The internet winks in and out (one has to keep resigning up) but neverthless this cafe was my wroking spot three days in a row while on a working vacation in Bali mid-April. I especially like (and recommend) their banana cake for breakfast accompanied by beverage of choice. With pictures of Stockholm on the walls, and less than a 5 minute walk to the beach, this cafe is one of those quirky places, whose popularity was confirmed by its mix of tourists (several like me seemed to be recurring visitors) and some locals as well.

Visited April 2014
Thank you for coming to our Cafe, we are happy you enjoyed us and thanks for the review, welcome back!
Denpasar
“Super disappointing service”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

The waiters don't understand the menu. Kinda annoying. They even talked bad about other guests who coincidentally are my colleagues. A senior came and told them about other things that they did wrong and the answer was: well I don't have any idea about that. The tone was, yeah you know what i mean. Other guest in front of me ordered cappucino and they gave the guest cafe millano. That guest and me and my friends wanted to order dessert and they came to us bringing the bill and asked us to go because they will close at 10 pm. It was around 9.35 pm that time. Too bad bad the owner wasn't there. Me and my friends are really disappointed.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Putu Prathiwi P
Thank you for the valuable feedback, we have sorted out the problems, I wish if you ever come back I could compensate you for the mistakes!
Hobart, Australia
“Best pancakes and breakfast in sanur”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We were in search of a good pancake in sanur and found it at cafe smorgas. It was was a good size sprinkled in cinnamon with jape syrups, strawberries and and a dollop of cream. Yummy! The toast and jam was also great. Great for kids with colouring paper and crayons on hand.

• Visited April 2014
A big thank you for coming and for your great review, welcome back!
Sligo, Ireland
“Breakfast only”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Meal was very small,and not sufficient for an evening meal. We arrived about 7 pm only ones in restaurant after reading menu would say they serve excellent breakfasts

Visited April 2014
Lottalas, Guest Relations Manager at Cafe Smorgas, responded to this review, 8 October 2014
Thank you for visiting us, and for your valuable feedback, welcome back!