“My favourite in Sanur”

Price range: US$2 - US$12
Cuisines: Swedish, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Its the only place in Bali for proper sandwices, homebaked cakes and coffee, salads, great breakfast, healthy juices, dinners, alcoholic drinks, martinis, great beers , draft beer , wine, live music , salsa and more.
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I ate here every day for 12 days straight. A clean well staffed cafe with a great menu. The food was delicious every time. My first stop off whenever I'm in Bali.

Lottalas, Guest Relations Manager at Cafe Smorgas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2014

Thank you so much for stopping by our place several times, and for your kind review, welcome bakc!

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

One of our regular places for breakfast and lunch. Homemade bread and cakes. Delicious juices and much more...The only place we found in Sanur that served real homemade chips! We were treated very well on every visit and will return in the future.

Thank you ever so much for visiting us and the great review, welcome back!

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Once I found this cafe, kept going back. Best coffee I've ever had in Bali. My only negative is people around me smoking while I'm having breakfast, but fixed that next time by siting with a fan in my direction

Thank you so much for visiting us regularly, and for the kind review, welcome back!!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Cakes, coffee, tea and food to boot. The internet winks in and out (one has to keep resigning up) but neverthless this cafe was my wroking spot three days in a row while on a working vacation in Bali mid-April. I especially like (and recommend) their banana cake for breakfast accompanied by beverage of choice. With pictures of Stockholm on the walls, and less than a 5 minute walk to the beach, this cafe is one of those quirky places, whose popularity was confirmed by its mix of tourists (several like me seemed to be recurring visitors) and some locals as well.

Thank you for coming to our Cafe, we are happy you enjoyed us and thanks for the review, welcome back!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

The waiters don't understand the menu. Kinda annoying. They even talked bad about other guests who coincidentally are my colleagues. A senior came and told them about other things that they did wrong and the answer was: well I don't have any idea about that. The tone was, yeah you know what i mean. Other guest in front of me ordered cappucino and they gave the guest cafe millano. That guest and me and my friends wanted to order dessert and they came to us bringing the bill and asked us to go because they will close at 10 pm. It was around 9.35 pm that time. Too bad bad the owner wasn't there. Me and my friends are really disappointed.

1  Thank Putu Prathiwi P

Thank you for the valuable feedback, we have sorted out the problems, I wish if you ever come back I could compensate you for the mistakes!