“Good selection of cafe style food ”
Review of Cafe Smorgas

Cafe Smorgas
Ranked #51 of 442 Restaurants in Sanur
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Swedish, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Its the only place in Bali for proper sandwices, homebaked cakes and coffee, salads, great breakfast, healthy juices, dinner and more.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Good selection of cafe style food ”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

We had a late lunch at this place and the food came in pretty quick. The food tasted good and the freshly made juice were good as well

Lottalas, Guest Relations Manager at Cafe Smorgas, responded to this review, 7 October 2014
Thank you very much for visiting us and for the review, welcome back!

• Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
perth
“Always good”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stop here quite often when i'm in Sanur, always good for a bite to eat and a coffee......... We often have breakfast here too never have any complaints... You can buy cake and coffee and i think a beer is on the drinks menu...

Visited May 2014
Thank you very much for being a regular, we appreciate that and your review, welcome back!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dissapointed”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

This is not my first time here but this time I really dissapointed. Went with my mum to have lunch. The waiter seems like doesn't understand what in the menu, so I ordered nachos for starter and smorgas burger for my main. My burger hasn't come and I have been waiting for about 20 mins and asked the waiter and she said it hasn't been made without saying sorry. Such a turn down. Used to be my fav lunch place ;)

Thank you for visiting us, and I am truly sorry for the hickups regarding your order, we already looked into it, please come again for a on the house meal!
Adelaide, Australia
“Brunch in sanur”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Clean, fresh and delicious food! Great selection and option of all
Day breakfast for lazy relaxation. Some "un"healthy cake temptations to be tried on next visit.

Thank you for visiting us and for your great review, welcome back!
Markham, Canada
“Why am I not eating here right now?”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Probably in the top two for restaurants ive found in Indonesia (the other would be Boomelicious in Pai, Thailand). Smorgas has such great food relatable to both North Americans and Europeans. I would personally recommend the Sauer Dog (bratwurst with sauerkraut, dijon, served on a delicious freshly baked bun), the Chorizo Dog ( Chorizo sausage topped with pulled brisket, onions, pickles, bacon bits and dijon). The cakes are also delicious, along with the fresh coffee and loose leaf assortment of tea. All of this is priced reasonably considering how expensive Bali can get.

Also they have this meal called the Viking Burger which is 300 mg of meat including burger, brisket, and bacon. Served with fries and a milkshake. If you finish within 8 minutes you win a Viking burger tshirt.

Id also like to thank our servers Nanda and Kadek who were great and were working there for the majority of our many visits. Thanks to the other staff as well!

• Visited May 2014
Thank you so much for visiting our place, and for your great review, much appreciated, welcome back anytime!!