“Great diving in Bali”

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great diving in Bali”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

The staff of Bali Scuba were professional and accommodating. The dive briefings were clear and easy to understand. The emphasis on safety was valued by me.

The variety of dives was brilliant, the level of organisation excellent and the crew were always attentive.

Overall I was impressed by the quality of the week long trip organised for us by Bali Scuba. I also enjoyed visiting dive sites that I had dived on 5 years ago.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Fantabulous”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We went for our very first dive and our experience with Bali scuba was amazing. Right from the time we connected with them they made us feel so confident.

Our instructor Farish was brilliantly professional yet handled us with a lot of patience and care since we were beginners. My friend is a beginner swimmer too but he managed gently and spent time going through the basic skills till she was confident.

Thank you for this life changing experience. We definitely will come back again :-)

Perth, Australia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Amazing shop, crew, experience - highly recommended!”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Lived a lifelong dream last week thanks to Bali Scuba! Nailed 3 dives starting off with my favourite marine animal (equal to sharks) the magical Manta Ray - the experience was seriously indescribable and priceless. The 2 dives following were also amazing with so much life, plenty of coral and an awesome drift to finish the day.

But importantly, the service and experience from the team at Bali Scuba is incredible. It really made the day. They were all so friendly, the quality of equipment was great and our guide was knowledgable and well experienced. Even the food provided on the boat was really good. Some nice, traditional food but nothing too out there to keep the stomach happy.

I'll definitely be diving with them again - highly recommended!

Chatan-cho, Japan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Open Water Course”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I took the Open Water Course with Bali Scuba on the 3rd-6th of March and was very pleased with everything they had to offer. The driver who came to my hotel each morning was friendly and prompt, often early actually, and even at Bali Scuba I felt very confident with all the training that was provided and never once felt like I was rushed, hurried, or that what we were doing wasn't safe. When I got into the water and actually had SCUBA gear on for the first time and was learning all the different skills, I had three certified rescue divers in the water with me, which made me feel even more safe. All in all, I was very pleased with everything from the driver, the level of training I received, the lunch I was given each day, the insight provided by other divers and instructors, and the equipment. Everything was great and I will be going back to them whenever I find myself in Bali again!

1 Thank Colin W
Auckland Region, New Zealand
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Perfect day!”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We did a diving trip to Tulamben with Bali Scuba and are really happy we picked this diving center. We payed USD 25 each way for hotel pickup as we were staying outside the free pick up area. The driver arrived on time and we headed to the main office. We were met by our diving instructor, everything was well organised and within 20 minutes we started the 2,5 hour drive to Tulamben. The wreck dive was fantastic, one of the better ones i have done. Lunch was included and was really tasty. The instructors were very nice and welcoming. I payed for a professional video which turned out great, cool editing and really good memories to have from down under! Overall, very happy with Bali Scuba, thanks for a great day!

Visited February 2014