“Wayan Ariana - Totally recommend him”

Wayan Ariana Experience Bali Driver - Private Day Tours
Ranked #38 of 160 Tours in Sanur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is Wayan Ariana, a Balinese man. People call me Ariana. A good smiling person and is very experienced as well as good in English.I have been working in tourism industry for about 10 years.I am based on English and Tourism educational background.I am a safe and licensed driver. I offer you very good services and make your holiday in Bali very satisfied and memorable one.I will drive you in this paradise island to explore the beauty of Bali.Take a look at the country side, temples, beautiful beaches, cultures and social life in Bali.
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We hired Wayan as our driver for four days. We had never been to Bali before. He met us at the airport, provided all the transportation we required - and was very patient with us as we kept changing our minds! His spoken and written English is excellent. He is very knowledgable about things to see and do, and also about the history and background to the things we were seeing. We had no idea what we wanted to see or do, so he made lots of suggestions and was able to tailor outings to suit what we wanted. Nothing was too much trouble - to the extent of taking us shopping after a cooking class and picking us up at 10pm! We felt very safe with him. He has a lovely vehicle, and is a very safe driver. I would highly recommend him, and I will be contacting him again for my next trip.

4  Thank Colljay

Reviewed 24 June 2014

He was fantastic, picked us up from the airport and during our stay took us to a temple, markets in kuta, a cookery class, batik market, silver jewellery making and a fabulous restaurant overlooking the rice fields and a fabulous spa. Nothing was too much trouble. He even took us late night shopping in kuta til 10pm! Would thoroughly recommend him and will definitely use him again.

1  Thank wm551
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We are a family with 2 young girls, 2 and 4 and we went on a full day tour with Wayan Ariana. Ariana is a great driver, very kind, patient and helpful with little children. He is a calm and safe driver. Car was very clean and has great aircon. Wayan had good suggestions for where to go, but not in a pushy way. Highly recommended....

2  Thank Cphrobinson
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We did 2 trips with Ariana and both were great. We've tried another driver, but Ariana was so much better. He is not only a driver, but a guide. He tries to meet your needs and wishes and has good recommendations where to go to. Furthermore his English is really good, which makes the communication easy, and he is considerate. Would love to meet him again in the future :)

3  Thank lg_cookie
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Just back from trip to Bali with my wife and I like to say thank you to Wayan who made our stay wonderfull. He is not only an experienced driver but a man you can trust and he knows a lot of his beloved Bali.
I would certainly highly recommend him
John and Henny