“This is a lovely little place to watch the world go by”
Review of komilfo - CLOSED

komilfo
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: komilfobali@hotmail.com It's right on the beach
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Location wise you cannot beat this place, right overlooking the beach and it is just so easy to watch the world go by. I loved this place, it's quirky, the staff are friendly and food and drink good, all at extremly good prices. Try this place, you won't regret it.

2  Thank IceQueen50

Reviewed 27 July 2014

This restaurant represents what we all want from Bali. A wonderful view of the ocean and surrounds, a relaxed atmosphere, friendly service and wonderful food.

Komilfo is always my first call after a long flight and the airport experience. I dump the bags and head straight to this restaurant and the smile immediately returns to my face.

The Belgian couple, who own a run this venue, are always on site to ensure you experience is all you could hope for. The menu is extensive with a blend of European and local delights. I just love the Bitterballen and Stoofvlees. They even have fine Belgian beer available - now that's a wonderful indulgence.

If you want to kick back in unpretentious surrounds and enjoy the view, then this is the place.

1  Thank roydavidjones
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Go for breakfast here every trip to Sanur. Cheap, good, nice spot. Love the greek salad. Favourite breakfast spot.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We've been to Sanur twice now and Komilfo is my favourite Beach Cafe / restaurant. The menu caters for all with a good selection of Western and Indonesian food. The rendang is the best I've eaten in Bali!!
Prices are very reasonable with most meals around $5 - $10 Aussie Dollars (50K - 100K Indo).
The location is awesome facing the beach, which makes it hard to leave once the Bintangs flow ; - )
The Host / Hostess and Staff are very friendly and help contribute to a very relaxed atmosphere.
I would really recommend a visit if you are in Sanur.

1  Thank Goldsy2
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Were recommended to try this. It's a lovely spot. we came for lunch. Had the plate of mixed snacks. The chicken satay must have been left over from the night before as it was dry and tough (!). The spring rolls were okay. The rest we we're not sure what they were supposed to be but they were terrible. Maybe we hit it on an off day but we wouldn't go back. I hate to write a bad review but we love our food, love to try the local dishes but - meh!!