Stayed here for a week during my Bali trip with my partner and I can say they offer good customer service and staff were very polite and courteous. One thing that I can recommend is for the owners to upgrade their facilities. Needs a ride to go to town area where you can buy daily necessities/commodities. Overall, it was a good stay and vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Puri Maharani Hotel is owned by the King and Queen of East Bali. The Royal Family lives at the hotel, it is one of many they own. We can arrange a package so you can also visit and stay in the Royal Palace in East Bali as well. Please ask us for details. Puri Maharani offers a very nice landscaped garden, The King as a hobby raised many tree's over the years and created the beautiful garden area there. There is also a pool, a restaurant, a spa, and a free shuttle to Sanur Beach that leaves every 2 hours, and picks you back up as well. The property has a lot of very nice Indonesian art, and you will feel the peace and warmth of staying in a modest, Royal Family Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Puri Maharani Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Maharani Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Puri Maharani Boutique Hotel Sanur
- Puri Maharani Boutique Hotel & Spa Bali/Sanur