“Best restaurant in Sanur ”
Review of Mona Lisa Cafe

Mona Lisa Cafe
Ranked #25 of 461 Restaurants in Sanur
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Indonesian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Tried a lot of restaurants in Sanur but kept coming back to the Mona Lisa. Great food great staff great atmosphere. Make sure you book as always busy!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,600)

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Tried most of the fine dining options around Sanur on this trip in the top 10. This was our number 1

Reviewed 15 August 2014

If review was for staff Excellent, food average. Need to have a non smoking area as not used to smoking with food. Management poor customer service. Would not recommend.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Be sure to make reservation for dinner and try to get one of the romantic tables in the front outside area. The service was perfect and so was the food! You get a lot of value here for the few extra roepiah you pay compared to other places.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Having shared my pleasant experience of this restaurant on my extensive social media last year I cannot say how betrayed we were this week.
Booked a table early in the day. Arrived, ordered and asked waiter to remove all ashtrays near us. Because Bali has a NON SMOKING in restaurants law. It is one reason we chose palces which obey that law. Not this place this year. Soon we were engulfed by smoke from literally all sides and from the bar next to the open kitchen.
When i asked the senior woman why they allowed smoking when there is a law against it... and despite knowing we are experienced Bali travellers, she looked at me, smiled demurely and said, "It is because we have no law against smoking in Bali." I told her she knew that wasn't the truth and she almost blushed. I further told her top tell the boss,(referred to badly in other reviews here) that it would be our last time there and we would tell everyone we could about the poor service, poor quality food, confused serving, the raucous argument in the kitchen, the breaking of the law and her lying. If she had once said, "Sorry," I might have tempered my comments.. But this place has gone to pot. Ignore the others who rave about it, because they have yet to be very disappointed.

1  Thank pakdaz