“Fabulous!”
Review of Rasa Senang

Rasa Senang
Ranked #123 of 453 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Indonesian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Six glasses of reasonably wine and a surf n turf each for my husband and I for $40aus.
Also very clean. And the usual great Balinese service.
Very happy!
We'll go back.

1  Thank Kristie P

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We've eaten here several times in 2011, 12 and 14 and it has always been a good experience. Jocular head waitress with excellent english. Food is good. Not mind blowing, just good. The last time they added mexican to the menu. I had a burrito of some sort as a break from bali food and it was actally quite nice, went back for one as my last supper.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We had dinner here with my wife having Nasi Campur and I had a Chimichanga which were both excellent. We went back the next day and had their afternoon tea - a blend of Indonesian and western finger food at an amazingly low price.

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely meal tonight in rasa senang.
We were the only 2 in the restuarant but this this did not put us off.
We were asked where we would like to sit and shown the menu
Simon oppted for mexican wraps and myself rack of pork
The food was quick, hot and tasty, we then ordered fruit pancake and Simion had the baked icecream, we were not disappointed
The staff were very friendly
Well worth a visit

Reviewed 17 January 2014

formerly Jay Jays tis little gem never failed to impress with quick service fans brought to the table, icy cold drinks, smiling staff, and the salmon had crispy skin like pork crackling on a be of creamy mashed potatoes, the bbq pork spare ribs was soft tender and so tasty , tother had steak which melted o the knife and the Nasis goreng was tasty crisp and lovely we visited every second night as the fod was so good