“disappointing” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rib Restaurant

Rib Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 420 Restaurants in Sanur
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Donald, Victoria, Australia
“disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

We decided to have a meal at RIB on the recommendation of friends. I had dined there previously. I have to say that we were extremely disappointed at the quality of the meals. My husband had the filet mignon and it was average. I had the nasi campur, it was cold only the rice was hot, when I complained they brought out another serving; which was hot but everything tasted the same. My husband had dessert which was included in the price of his meal, but it was inedible. We will not eat there again on our next visit to Bali. Luckily it was not our last evening in Bali....

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

• Polish first
Brisbane, Australia
“Is ok but nothing excited us”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Have dined twice at Rib over the last 6 months on recommendations from friends, but I have to say that I was not really that impressed. I tried the rib and was rather disappointed as they were a bit chewy and tough. I will always give most places a second chance but both times I considered the food to be very average. Michael is great to talk with etc, but that doesn't change the quality of the food. After two times I can't say I would be rushing back for a third time to be disappointed. Each to their own and some times it can just come down to the night or the meal you order. So give them a try and make up your own mind without too high of expectations, and you never know, you may consider I am wrong or just too fussy :) As it is an open air type of establishment, smoking is permitted and enjoyed by those who do not carry rules of their homeland to Bali with them.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Toronto, Canada
“Great value and service, and done right.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Great value and service here. Steak was consistently cooked just right whether I asked for rare or medium rare. The sirloin with mushroom sauce was excellent. Potatoes and veggies were done right also and very tasty.

Owner/manager Michael was on staff each night I dropped by, and takes a real interest in his customers. Even gave me a complimentary cappuccino, which was very good,and quite unnecessary since I would have returned without the bribe.

Lots of open air seating, and as a non-smoker I had no problems here.

Cost of a steak dinner, with onion soup, bottled water, ice-cream desert (2 scoops), and free cappuccino ran me only 144,100 Rupia. Well worth a visit when you’re in town.

Adelaide, Australia
“Spare Ribs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Ate here several times, especially liked the cocktails with buy 2 get 1 free. Excellent service Michael and all the staff. Loved the spare ribs and crumbed prawns.

Visited May 2014
Mandurah, Australia
“Excellent meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Michael and team make you feel so welcome. Excellent food and service. Well done. Will certainly return.