“Very professional diveschool” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blue Season Bali

Blue Season Bali
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Season Bali is the Bali scuba diving industry's premier dive center. Our services are structured around nine core service products ranging from Discover Scuba Diving experiences and PADI courses to scuba diving internships, technical diving instructor training programs and Eco Internships. If you want top quality scuba diving services in Bali, you have found your solution here at Bali's top-rated five-star PADI Career Development Center - Blue Season Bali.Awarded "Outstanding Dive Business" by PADI Asia PacificAwarded "Commitment to Instructor Development" by PADI Asia PacificAwarded "Outstanding Contribution to the Dive Industry 2012" by PADI Asia Pacific
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Very professional diveschool”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

I did a two month Divemaster internship at blue season. They are extremely professional in the way they teach and they really prepare you for a job in the dive industry.

• Indonesian first
“Very experienced instructors, great gear and awesome fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

I went for my advanced open water course with Blue Season Bali and it was fantastic! The instructors were very professional in making sure we were ready to enter the water (instead of rushing us through like my other experiences). The day trips were well organised and we were well equipped. For every dive, we had a good ratio of instructors to the group of divers, and the sights were brilliant! I highly recommend Tulamben wreck diving, an absolute blast!

Visited October 2013
Auckland, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Scuba Diving Rocks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

We were in Bali for just one week and decided to try scuba diving. Blue Season Bali picked us up from our hotel early in the morning, to take us to Talumben. They were so friendly and efficient… Taught us how to use all the gear and how to be safe in the water. We did two dives - the first over a coral reef, and the second over a ship wreck! We saw sooooo many incredible fish, even an octopus and a turtle. AWESOME! Joe and Ben were the most amazing instructors, we had so much fun! Would definitely dive with this company again.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Kathryn C
Wellington, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome day of Diving with friends and great instructers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

A group of three friends and I decided to go on a bit of a diving trip while staying in Bali. Not only did Blue Season Bali organise for us to be picked up from our hotel in the morning, they gave us two awesome instructors to take us out to Tulamben for our very first dive. Joe and Ben were amazing teachers and the four of us Kiwis were buzzing from the experience. We went out to Tulamben to dive the USAT Liberty and it was definitely something I would recommend people to do if they were in Bali. Blue Season were full of smiles, very helpful and a great professional bunch of people.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Joey-DJ
Zurich, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing experience, friendly intructors and nice places”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

I did my Open Water 1 and Advanced in November 2013 at Blue Season Bali. It was an excellent experience and the right decission!

The first day in the pool seemed very easy and the intructor was very nice and patient. The second day we went out to the ocean and I had a bit panic first, but then she calmed me down and I got some confidence. Once I was down in the water, I was so amazed by the underwater world. Just amazing! I didn't want to go up anymore haha.

The third day I had a new intructor, Wilelm, and we went for wreck diving in Tulumben, which was awesome. All the fish and the sealife, just stunning. He was great as intructor, did a very clear and good briefing and the dive was perfect. Just the 2 hour ride to and from there was a bit boring, but ok, at least there was a very nice dive site at the end. While riding back I decided to do the Advanced course right after, so I had 2 more days of diving.

Day 4 and 5 I had Chris as intructor, which was super! He really knows about his job and he seems very passionate about it! It was much fun and again a great experience!

I would definitely recommend it to everyone and Blue Season Bali is a great place to do the courses!

Visited November 2013