“Couldn't ask for better service!”

Bali Diving Academy
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bali Diving Academy- Day trips With 4 Dedicated Diving Academies and Partner properties in Lembongan, Tulamben, Pemuteran and Sanur, providing professional diving services supported by unmatched human resources and infrastructure on site at all Bali's top dive locations. Since 1991
Surfers Paradise, Australia
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Couldn't ask for better service!”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

From start to finish, my experience with Bali Diving Academy was nothing short of fantastic. Uniek and Sveva in the office organised my whole safari - from airport pickups, to transfers, accommodation and diving at each of the stops on my safari. The girls created the full package for me via prompt email communication, all I had to do was arrive at the airport, and dive along the way!

Each accommodation organised by the team met or exceeded my expectations, was very comfortable, safe and enjoyable to stay at. The drivers who transferred me between destinations were courteous and kind, explaining the sights along my journey.

I dived with Bali Diving Academy Lembongan, Pemuteran and Tulamben, and had a ball at each dive centre. The guides were fantastic - ensuring I saw each critter I had hoped to see, and so many more. Each day I saw something new and amazing, so I was one very happy person! I come to Bali in part for the macro, and macro there was!

This was my first time diving with Bali Diving Academy, and when I return to Bali I'll be diving with them again. I arrange group travel for divers, and found the quality of service reliable enough for me to choose Bali Diving Academy for my group travel.

Thank you again to the team - you made me feel very welcome, and like a treasured guest.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Dive G

Sanur, Indonesia
“Professional and friendly”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

As an experienced diver, with more than 500 dives, I had a few very pleasant diving days with Bali Diving Academy in Lembongan. You arrive in 30min from Sanur, real quick and comfortable. Once there the staff is taking care of all you need, then off you go diving! Team is great, boats are clean and well organized, you can feel professionalism and a very friendly attitude towards all divers. The guides were knowledgeable especially regarding the spots with strong currents. Well, that said, I really loved the dives, lots of schooling fish, jackfish, turtles, colorful corals, nudibranchs and great drifts. I want to come back to see the mola molas with them, soon! Stefania

Visited June 2013
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Excellent organisation and operation”
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

We booked a multi dive and stay package with BDA and this included our advanced open water certificate.

The office were fantastic at answering all my queries via email before I even got to Bali and suggested other things to do on our trip. Pick up from the airport was arranged as well as 3 nights stay at Scuba Seraya resort in Tulamben whilst we did our Cert and then a further 10 fun dives with their Gili T school.

I was so impressed with everything Bali Diving did for us before and when we were in Indonesia, true professionals and we felt like their operation was serious, safe but fun at the same time; I saw some other schools that seem to place more emphasis on 'fun' rather than safety and extending your skills. We will definitely be back and will be wanting to see the Mola Mola and Mantas for sure. Thanks so much.

Stephanie and Chris

Visited August 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bali diving academy awesome”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Wow what a diving experience, manta rays, turtles, coral formations alive and flourishing. A dive company who truly take pride in their customer service. If your coming to Indonesia trust no other.

We were picked up in Sanur and transported by fast boat to Lembongan Island where we bunked in first class accomodation selected by this tour. Following morning, by boat to Manta point for our first dive. Our second afternoon dive searching for Mola mola in Crystal Bay. We missed them purely by timing but were not disappointed by the beautiful, healthy coral formations and diverse aquatic life.

My partner and I were able to enjoy our dive while our junior diver (12 years old) was secured by a professional diver master. He was left a true diving junkie. Thanks again Bali Diving Academy and our diving instructors Marco and Denise.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Christopher L
Perth, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Bali Diving”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I would like to personally thank Robin and his staff for the effort they put in over my week of diving in bali. On one occasion they went to three spots to ensure that we dived with mantas. We were the only boat were we ended up and saw around two dozen mantas simply brilliant. Truly brillant small personal dive operation .

Visited June 2013
BaliDivingAcademy, Owner at Bali Diving Academy, responded to this review, 19 June 2013

We are looking forward to dive with you again!

Happy Bubbles!