“Experience of a lifetime!”
Review of Joe's Gone Diving

Joe's Gone Diving
Ranked #3 of 148 Tours in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: Joe's Gone Diving Bali is a Dutch-owned PADI 5* IDC dive center in Sanur on Bali, managed by Jan and Mirjam. We arrange all your daily scuba diving trips, dive safaris and PADI courses up to PADI IDC staff Instructor on Bali for you. At Joe's, we like you to get the most out of this impressive dive destination and make your precious time off relaxing and fun. How? We always dive in small groups with experienced dive masters & instructors and have excellent facilities.
Reviewed 20 June 2014

From the first email (very fast and detailed reply!), me and my sister absolutely loved diving with Joe. Our dive instructors Jenny, Imam and Ethel were super friendly, making me feel comfortable and welcome straight away. The dives at Padangbai, Tulamben and Nusa Penida were exciting, we saw so many beautiful things! Delicious food after every dive. We've made great friends here and are definately coming back to Joe's Gone Diving!

1  Thank LysanneZ

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I did my open water course here and it was more than perfect. All the divemasters, guides, owners and everybody else who is working here are so nice, professional and competent! Thank you for a wonderfull experience and some really god dives!
If i ever come back to Bali you can be sure that i come by your dive shop again!!!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We decided to finally get our Open Water Certification while in Bali, and are so happy we chose Joe's Gone Diving to do so. Everyone was so friendly and accommodating, we instantly felt at ease. Everything was included in our fee: equipment, transportation, instruction, lunch, beverages, towels...you name it! I especially loved the free chocolate bars after dives!

If you ever have the pleasure of diving with Jenny, don't hesitate to do so. Jenny was our instructor for the length of our course. She's extremely flexible, patient, kind...and just a lot of fun to be around! Although my husband took quickly to the new environment, I needed a little more (mildly put) guidance. Jenny never once made me feel uncomfortable. She was a constant motivator until I felt more at ease in the water. Thanks for being such a rock!!

For our dives, we went to Padang Bai and Tulamben. We were over the moon when we saw a sea turtle at Padang Bai (Jenny does a great impression). Tulamben was just cool. The ship wreck really is a must see. It's teeming with aquatic life.

Hopefully we'll be able to come back and visit again! Thanks for a wonderful experience.

1  Thank celovich
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Had a great time completing our Advanced Open Water certification with our Instructor/guide Markus. He was very knowledgable, and was great at finding and pointing out things we probably never would have seen on our own. He was very relaxed and easy to get along with, while at the same time having a visible passion for his job. I would definitely recommend diving with Joe's.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Great staff, good atmosphere. We have been here twice and I would recommend it for everyone! The have great knowledge where to go and they take their time for you. Great value for money.