Stayed 5 nights after spending time in Ubud, the room was cool and comfortable, we had our own verandah where breakfast was served and we were served tea/coffe whenever we retrned from our day out. The breakfasts were tasty and service with Laundry and airport transfer was perfect. We used the pool in the adjacent hotel and more often, the beach loungers opposite the Guest House. Very close to Little Bird Waring where we ate evening meals most nights. We had an email about the owner being mugged in London a few days after we left, it seemed like a scam so we ignored it - no spam issues since. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kayu Sugih Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayu Sugih Guest House Hotel Sanur
- Kayu Sugih Guest House Bali/Sanur