“The absolute best”

Aroma Spa Retreat
Ranked #2 of 70 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: If you are in Bali join us at award winning Aroma Spa Retreat for an experience that will change the way you feel. We have free transport except from Ubud so come to Sanur and join us and experience our difference have a packages or individual treatments.Aroma Spa Retreat offers unique spa experiences in Sanur Bali, Aroma Spa Retreat offers clients a sequence of treatments that work together to relax, renew and revive the stressed and fatigued. Aroma Spa Retreat Sanur offers Full day treatments for 7 hours, or half day treatments for 4 hours or many different individual treatments. If you want the deluxe unique experience the Aroma Signature is the full day includes 7 hours of treatments lunch and 2 fresh juices. One treatment is nice, 7 hours of treatments change the way you feel. " I have never had more than a facial and a massage together, the treatments at Aroma Spa Retreat left me in a deeply relaxed state that I thought was not possible for me, a real WOW experience everyone should do a day package at Aroma Spa Retreat" Yvette Melbourne. Please note we do not take bookings on facebook
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 30 May 2011

After more than 7 years in Asia you can say I am very absolutely spoiled when it comes to Spa's... not a lot surprises me anymore. Until I went to Aroma Spa in Sanur. What a day! Not only the place is very beautiful, the treatments are just the best on the island. Had a fantastic experience and can recommend it to everyone! A very special treat!

1  Thank Dutchieinbali
Sonya D, Owner at Aroma Spa Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2015

Great to read this review Thank you for taking teh time to share your experience

Reviewed 24 May 2011

The Aroma Spa Retreat is professionally run and provided the perfect environment in which to enjoy all it has to offer. I loved the decor and atmosphere which straight away helped you unwind. The staff were fabulous and very attentative. I thoroughly enjoyed the body brush and scrub followed by a massage which would have to be the best massage I have ever had. After a lovely lunch I had a facial, then had my hair washed and blow dryed and to complete the day, had a pedicure and manicure. I felt like I was floating by the time I left!

So pleased that we could pamper you Please come again

Reviewed 24 May 2011

I can highly recommend spending a day at Aroma Spa.
I was brushed and gently scrubbed. I showered in a tropical garden. I had a full body massage that was marvellous. I had a facial and a foot massage while my mask dried. I had a beautiful lunch and morning and afternoon juices that were to die for. The last part of the day involved a pedicure and manicure and my hair was washed and blown straighter then I thought was possible.
I left the spa at the end of the day feeling not only relaxed but groomed and beautiful.
The day really was the total experience in a pristine and elegant environment.
A special thanks to the lovely girl who looked after me. Her name tag was broken so I can't tell you her name but she made me feel wonderful.

1  Thank spascreen

A memorable day that is all we could ask for Thank you for the review
Kind Regards Sonya

Reviewed 28 April 2011

I recently spent a day at the Aroma Spa Resort which was highly recommended by friends as a "must do" when you are in Bali. I found the whole day experience to be fantastic. The contrast from the crazy busy streets of Bali to the quiet serenity of the spa resort sets the tone for the day. I enjoyed all the treatments from the gorgeous spa staff, particularly the Aroma massage. Too heavenly.

Another nice touch is the freshly squeezed juice and wonderful food provided throughout the day. I felt pampered by the thoughtful and kind staff, and completely rejuvinated by the spa treatments.

1  Thank CharlieG87A

Reviewed 22 April 2011

I recently spent two blissful days at Aroma Spa Retreat. I had just been through a stressful time of moving the family home from China to Singapore and starting our children in new schools. This was our second move in two years. I looked terrible, felt worn out and had no energy. My husband decided what I needed was rest, relaxation and some pampering. A friend suggested a new spa that had just opened in Sanur, Bali called Aroma Spa Retreat. Two weeks later over the course of two days I was totally transformed! My skin which was dull is now soft, alive and glowing. My energy levels have returned and I feel like a totally new person. My experience at Aroma Spa Retreat was blissful from start to end. The ladies that served me were always attentive, smiling and respectful. The treatments/massages I had over the course of the two days were varied and wonderfully executed. My favourites were the coconut scrub (out of this world!) and the Balinese massage. In between treatments I was taken to a tranquil courtyard and given the most delicious freshly squeezed juices that had my insides jumping with joy. I came away from Aroma Spa Retreat feeling like a new woman. My body and skin felt alive and looked great and I felt totally rejuvenated. So would I recommend Aroma Spa Retreat - absolutely YES! They did what they said they would do and I came away feeling great!

2  Thank AustExpat

So pleased that we lived up to your expectations come again