“Perfect Discover Diving”
Review of Bali Aqua Diving

Bali Aqua Diving
Ranked #14 of 143 Tours in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: Bali Aqua Diving is a PADI 5 Star Dive Center offering scuba diving in Bali, Open Water diver and all PADI recreational courses, day-trips, dive-packages and dive-safaris around Bali and TUSA Gears Distributor.
Paris, Île-de-France, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect Discover Diving”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

My wife and myself booked two discover scuba diving trips with Bali Aqua. Everything was perfect. We also booked a snorkeling trip with another top ranked diving shop, but we definitively prefer Bali Aqua because of the better service and the better prices.
The driver of Bali Aqua picked us up in the morning and drove us to the shop in Sanur where the very friendly Bali Aqua team helped us to choose the right equipment from a large selection of modern equipment. For the second diving trip, the Bali Aqua team had already prepared the same equipment in advance so that we didn't loose any time and could directly drive to the diving spots.
Our first discover scuba diving trip was in Tulamben. Ferry, our diving instructor, explained everything in a clear and perfect English. We started with a training session in a swimming pool. As it was my first time diving with bottles under water, I was quite nervous, but thanks to Ferry I calmed down rapidly. He stayed always close to me and very soon I felt comfortable under water. Thereafter we discovered the wonderful underwater world and the shipwreck. I was overwhelmed to watch a sea turtle swimming next to us. Thanks to Ferry I never felt insecure.
A few days later we went to Padang Bay and enjoyed another perfect day under water. Thanks to Ferry we could fully explore the beautiful riff. After both diving trips we had a tasteful lunch in restaurants close to the diving spots. If we should have the chance to come back to Bali, we will definitively dive again with Bali Aqua and take further lessons!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Christoph R

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Very professional, very recommendable”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

We went to try snorkeling for the first time ever and booked their Nusa Pedida tour. The gear we were given was in good condition and our assigned instructor was very nice and took good care of us. All in all, the day was great and we really enjoyed the tropical waters and seeing all the fish but maybe this tour was not suitable for beginners since our first stop was at a place where there were very big waves. As we had never snorkelled before we got quite scared at first in the deep waters and big waves, so it wasn't the best place to start learning.
We initially wanted to take a different tour snorkeling in a calm lagoon but it was already full so we took the Nusa Pedida tour not knowing that the waters were too hard for beginners. However, we did make three stops and only the first one was very difficult due to the waves. The two other stops were easier and more enjoyable :)

Visited August 2014
4 Thank Elina K
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Terrific and Professional PADI Dive Center”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My girlfriend and I went diving with Bali Aqua; I did a few fun dives and the Enriched Air Course, and my girlfriend did her Open Water Certification. I have been diving at a few places around the world, and taken courses elsewhere as well, and Bali Aqua is absolutely top notch. We had a tight schedule as we waited until the end of our trip to squeeze some things in. Bali Aqua was very flexible and accomodating. They were able to get my girlfriends Open Water Course down to two days (she had already completed her Discover SCUBA). My fun dives were mind blowing. Great sites and the staff was very knowledgable, friendly, and helpful. I didn't have to worry about the gear being sized right or taken to the site and on to the boat/shore. The gear, which is always a point of concern when renting, was pristine. The dive instructors were all wicked nice, the dive sites were great and meals were included.

My girlfriend has fallen in love with diving and received excellent instruction. I opted to get the Enriched Air course at the last minute after my first day of diving, the instructor (Branko) stayed late to give the class, and when the DVD didn't work, taught the material better than the DVD could have.

We could not be happier with our diving experience with Bali Aqua.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Lockwood64D
Holzheim, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“One of the best experiences I ever made - And I was so scared at the beginning”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

The dive school is really well organised and the equipment is modern and well kept. You feel absolutely save under water and Branko is the best :-)

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Anja F
Murfi C, Manager at Bali Aqua Diving, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Thank you for your very nice comment for our team and for sir Branko, he is very happy to hear that and also for us too.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great as usual”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

3rd time diving with Bali Aqua and always had the same great service. Did 3 days diving to got my advance. Sana & Jelena were great instructors. Fully recommend it

1 Thank Ignacio C
Murfi C, Manager at Bali Aqua Diving, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Thank you so much for your great comment and we will keep doing our best to give the best for you when you visit us again.