“Enak sakali - Delicious !!”
Review of Art Cafe Sanur

Art Cafe Sanur
Ranked #18 of 454 Restaurants in Sanur
Price range: US$5 - US$35
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Art Cafe Sanur, formerly Art Cafe Warung & Spa. For two and one half years, we were located directly in front of the Mercure Hotel Sanur, in one of the peaceful and quiet neighbourhoods for which Sanur is well known. Unfortunately, at the end of July this year, we lost out lease, and were forced to relocate to a more uptown location on Jl. Danau Tamblingan, No. 82, in front of the Besakih Hotel and Jamu Traditional Spa. As With Art Cafe Warung & Spa, Art Cafe Sanur is open every day, serving all day breakfast from 7AM to 5PM, together with lunch from noon onwards, and dinner from 5 PM to 11PM. Happy Hours are from 4 to 6 PM. We also provide free Internet connections and Wi-fi. For visitors who have sampled the beauty and ambiance of Sanur over the years, and for all our friends who have known us as Art Cafe Warung & Spa we look forward to welcoming you to the new Art Cafe Sanur. Our Leha Leha Spa will be opening at a separate location on Jl. Sudamala, later in the year.
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Great food, great prices, great service !!! Decided to try Art Cafe Sanur after reading positive reviews on trip advisor. We were not disappointed and will return.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I ordered beef rendang but what a let down. Waiter said slow cooked but it wasn't. It was not even close and was merely thin slices of beef quickly stir fried in very little with no flavour at all. No rich flavours or spices, no slow cooked chunks of beef in coconut milk. Ate the very expensive green beans that came with it but that was it. Really think they need to ask someone how to make it and make an effort or take it off the menu. Service staff were very nice though. But still gave me the bill for a meal I didn't eat.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

We came here because of the Tripadvisor reviews. What a surprise, this is a fabulous Restaurant. The service No 1, atmosphere No 1, and the food No 1.The prices for what u get is reasonable. Why is it better than Kayu Manis, because the prices are cheaper and the food just as good. When you compare it to places like The Firestation which has zero atmosphere and very average food you can only wonder how places like that are above this little gem on Tripadvisor?
Two of us had an entrée, Bacon Salad and Prawn Cocktail. For main we had Butter fish in a mild curry cream sauce with baby snow peas, peas and corn. Absolutely fabulous. My friend has a Seafood Basket; his wife had the duck leg, all very good meals, in a good size portion with very fresh ingredients. All in all very tasty and well presented. Two of us had the desert, the famous chocolate cake and a cream Brule, both exceptional. Plus 3 drinks. Total price around $50
I can’t recommend this place enough. It’s a must try.

1  Thank Trevor T
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We stopped here twice recently. Once for coffee and again the next day for dinner. Tried the Beef Rendang which was nice and spicy. Staff very attentive and friendly. Wish had more time to try the chocolate cake!! Would happily return. Worth a visit for sure!

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I love this restaurant !I have had the pleasure of dinning here a couple of times and once again ,when we came with a large group of 17 , I was not disappointed ! They cater well for my gluten free requirement .the menu has something for everyone and the staff are very efficient ,as well as warm and friendly ! Most of our group had the Molten chocolate cake for dessert -which we have fondly renamed "Anna's chocolate cake "I had the Creme brûlée and loved it ! I will be back again soon ,but if you have not yet been here ,then I recommend you give it a try -if only for dessert !!

1  Thank bugsbunney