“Something different”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Delicious, fun, friendly. A relaxing place to hang out. Lots of fresh delicious options and just that bit different to the standard fare at most restaurants in Bali. The shop attached also has interesting things and the artworks on the walls provide lots of entertainment. Great choice for people with allergies or intolerances, very clear menu and knowledgeable staff.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I ate here a couple of times. V friendly staff and nice ambience. It was delightful to find raw/organic/vegan food here as I couldn't find it anywhere else in Sanur. There was entertainment every night I went including open mic and belly dancing. There is also a shop with natural treats and yoga upstairs. A gem!!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

This was a great choice for one of our group who is coeliac. She was finally able to try some indonesian food without the worry of being sick. Not many restaurants that we ate at understood gluten free. (Bennos, on the beach was also helpful) After lots of fruit, eggs and salads without dressings it was nice for her to have some tatsy food. The rest of us also enjoyed our meals and the range of items on the menu.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Well i went here around a year or 2 years ago and i couldnt forget how bad the staff there .
They didnt smile at us as Indonesian and as customers, they didnt greet us and not friendly at all .
The food not really delish though .
I hope the management can train the staff how to treat every customers sincerely and friendly .

Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Having done a mixture of yoga over the past 5 or so years, and being a fan of Bikram, I have to express how FANTASTIC my Hatha Yoga class was here yesterday. The teacher was excellent and there were only 4 of us in the class. The barking dogs outside stopped within minutes of our class starting. I didn't want the fan on but was relieved it was as this was a fantastic session. Really brilliant teacher, thank you!