US$297
Sudamala Suites & Villas(Sanur)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$262
Fairmont.com
Kejora Suites(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$190
Prama Sanur Beach Bali(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$106
Mercure Resort Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$112
US$109
Griya Santrian(Sanur)(Great Value!)
All reviewscheap hotelwater pressurekokomolanebeachfridge
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Warm greetings upon arrival. Special thanks to Putri for always being helpful and sweet . The hotel is under reconstruction what I was aware off and expected noise all around during day time. The room is ok based on the price. Linen and pillows had much better days. Mattrace is new and perfect. Bathroom is a bit shady but the water pressure worked perfectly fine. Breakfast basic but nice and brought with smile. Overall satisfied for the value $$$ vs quality. :)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Zuzana H
Reviewed 6 December 2017

The staff are nice and helpful. BUT the rooms are small and untidy. I dont have issues with how big or small it was, because the price is very affordable, but it was very untidy. Bath tub has stains, sheets are not white anymore. At some point, there was even no water coming out of the faucet.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I arrived with a booking confirmation from Expedia on my phone. It took them at least 10 minutes to figure it out. Then we go to my room and OMG: dark, aged, smelly, looked horrible! I asked to change. The put me in another room with extra charge. Better but still way way different then what the photo showed on my booking confirmation! What a rip off.

Had a good night sleep after almost peaking my head through the door at 11.30pm asking the Staff and some friends to speak less loud!

In the morning, I go to sit in the breakfast area. Nobody comes to me until I ask if I can have breakfast. I double check if it's included, the half asleep waiter tells me no. I check my booking confirmation again and there it says black on white that "full breakfast" is indeed included. I'm waiting for my order now. I feel so ripped off and won't set foot here ever again!

The guy that seems like the boss or owner couldn't care less about what's happening here. Move on folks, there's nothing good to get here!

Also, the reception area and breakfast are should have tipped me off: old looking, neglected, badly maintained, just zero elegance, care or good taste put in it!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Super duper recommended hotel in Sanur especially for they who want to go to Penida by fastboat. Near Sunrise beach, and many bar. Cheap price but excellent facilities inside! So much love and promise will be back as soon!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

We asked them to change linen because they had ugly stains and they replace them for another one just us bad as the old one.
The bathroom is really smelly.
The pictures they show are a lie.
Dirty
Rat (car size) in the restaurant.
The have posten para employs said they didn't know how to use them so I couldn't pay with credit card, I say I needed to save my cash and they offered me directions to a neare ATM ...
the worst place