Astana Pengembak Suite Apartment & Villa
Sri Phala Resort & Villa(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$274
US$235
Puri Santrian(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$124
Agoda.com
Sativa Sanur Cottages(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$46
Hotels.com
The Oasis Lagoon Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$63
Agoda.com
Prama Sanur Beach Bali(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$128
Sudamala Suites & Villas(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$143
US$219
US$204
Travelocity
Mercure Resort Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$103
Hotel Palm Garden(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$38
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssmall kitchenettefree bikesswimming poolground floor rooms havefree droprooms are bignice sizehotel grounds areshops restaurantsindonesian breakfastsitting arearoom service isminute walkupstairs roomfront officethe room was nicequiet location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 September 2012

We stayed in Sep12 for 3 nights in a 2-bedroom suite apartment.
The hotel is nice, comfortable, looks just like the photos. I simply love the couch!
The staff were excellent and always smiling, don't expect effieciencies like in the city (hey we are there to relax, so chill )
Food served in their only restaurant is better than what I had expected so I loved it.
The only set back is that although there are more than enough space in the toilet/bathroom area there don't seem to have enough hooks around to hang your stuff.
They provide free shuttle to Sanur central,but only have 1 driver so you've gotta book in advance.
We took a shuttle to the central and walk leisurely back (about 45 mins by foot).
They also have bicycles (only 2) for your use.

Regarding the Free WiFi part, we booked via Agoda and it specifically said "Free Wi-Fi" access, however upon our check in, we were told we need to pay for the Wi-Fi.
Evenutally after some clarifications, we were given "Free Wi-Fi". It seems there are some miscommunication between Agoda and Hotel.
However, this clarificaiton process were not at all unpleasant either.

We had some difficulty finding this place on our first day as the Number (no. 28) and the name is not very visibily stated. We're gald we've got ourselves a great driver.

All in all, I will definately stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Rooms at the end (close to restaurant) might bit noisy if you are a light and late sleeper. our rooms were right at the end, above the resaturant, hence we can hear diners when they are talking loudly.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Ah_Ting80
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Very well appointed, clean tidy and good feel to the place, A little far out of the main drag of Sanur (approx 10 - 15 minute walk) push bikes available for use made it easier. We also hired a motorcycle which made the trip around Sanur a breeze. Pool and gardens nice, very quiet location. Staff very friendly. I would stay there again

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank chrisdale1
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Fed up with the hotels of 'traditional Balinese style' I was happy to find myself in this lovely place to spend 4 days with my boyfriend. Brand-new hotel, very clean and modern. The room itself was large and light and contained not only bed, but a sitting area and a kitchenette. There is also a small fridge and a microwave oven. The bathroom is very large and very clean. The bed was one of the best I had ever slept in with bed linen of a very good quality (rarity in Bali) and soft pillows. The room service is very good, they even washed all kitchen utensils after our breakfast that we once cooked in the room.
The only displeasure was not about the hotel, but about very noisy guests who were allowed to splash in the pool late at night. I would recommend to schedule the working hours to visit the pool.
You can rent a bike for free at the hotel, but they just have 2-3 of them, so this is the subject of availability. And they do not have free Internet what disappointed me.
The hotel is a 15-20-minute walk to the beach, so you can either have a walk to the beach, or stay at the hotel by the pool which is rather good. When I was in the room, or stayed on the territory of the hotel I was forgetting that I was in Indonesia, feeling only European comfort and tidiness! Out of all the hotels I stayed at in Bali this one was the best!

Room Tip: You will have more privacy choosing the room on the upper floor.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MagnoliaLanglois
Reviewed 22 August 2012

On the positive side the rooms are great - spacious and very clean - and very good value. However, our stay started off on the wrong foot when the driver failed to pick us up from the airport. No explanation, just a shrug, when we followed up. There was confusion over our rooms -- we were given the key pass to our daughter's room (her partner had checked in earlier) and then when he tried to get back into the room his pass wouldn't work. Our daughter had also booked (and paid) a room for her and her partner for the previous evening but unfortunately ended up in hospital - when he arrived later in the evening the room had been reallocated and he had to travel 40-plus minutes to a sister hotel (once again no explanation or apology). When we asked to speak with the manager we were told they were away. Given other positive reviews about the service, I can only assume we struck an inexperienced team.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Lovely apartments nicely tucked away...Room was lovely & spacious, kitchenette was well equipped....A very large bathroom & separate dressing area... Staff were very helpful & friendly at all times.. If you're wanting to stay somewhere quiet, away from the touristy spots then this place is perfect.. Look forward to my next visit....My one & only complaint is about other guests... I travelled with my 6 year old daughter & found a couple of guests to be quite rude. One telling my daughter to shush as she was playing in the pool one afternoon... The other asking my daughter & I not to make so much noise when we were in the pool.. I suggest to those of you who don't like the sound of children enjoying themselves book in to a hotel that is child free!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family