“Shellac”

Glo Day Spa And Salon Sanur
Ranked #9 of 68 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: Balis leading spa and salon provides you with a exceptional standard of service by our friendly team of professionals We have a team of stylists from australia and indonesia who will perform contemporary and wearableHair that is signature to your lifestyle and personality Glo also specialises in wedding packages, spray tanning, eyelash extensions, make up, facials, massage, And our signature manicure and pedicures using opi and shelac Visit our website or email for further details
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I have been using Shellac on my Feet and hands for over 3 years now and I find the Shallac at Glo Day Spa Sanur excellent. It lasts 4-5 weeks on my toes and 3-4 weeks on my hands. I have never had any trouble with Shellac and the girls are excellent at applying it. There are a great range of wonderful colours. I recommend that you go and try the Shellac. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

I have visited a few spas in Sanur and around other parts of Bali and all were quite average until I came across Glo Day Spa on my way to the beach. The entrance looked really inviting and I was really tempted to give them a try.

While relaxing on the beach, I decided to check the reviews on Tripadvisor to see if it would be worth going. It was clear from the reviews that it's a very good place and so made my appointment for a manicure and pedicure for later that afternoon. As I stepped in I was impressed with the cleanliness, modern decor and how friendly the staff were. I own beauty salon in Dubai so I know that they are on the top of their hygiene standard, which is a really big thing for me and I'm sure many - I don't want to get some kind of infection or fungus on my nails. I was also impressed with the amount of treatments they offer and a great selection of very beautiful products.

As for my manicure and pedicure, what an excellent job and very relaxing, especially when accompanied by a nice cold glass of wine! For the price, if you compare Glo with other salons in Sanur they are a little more expensive but compared to Dubai - their pricing is extremely reasonable for the service and high quality brands they use. I really loved this place and have recommended my friends to be sure to visit when holidaying In Bali.

2  Thank dwsari w
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I have been a huge fan of Glo since the first one openned in Seminyak many years ago! The range of services and product keeps getting better and better. I see Ryan every 2 months for cut and colour and he is amazing. i had a blow dry on a trip to Paris recently and the hairdresser was so impressed with my cut and colour and was asking who does my hair!!
For mani's and pedi's it is my favourite place as the staff are so profesisonal and the salon so comfortable....love the latest range of Butter London nail polishes too!
For a girl who works in an office in Bali - the spray tans are a saviour! For anyone saying Glo is expensive - i disagree....you get what you pay for! it is profesisonal, has high hygiene standards and friendly, well trained staff! If you want local prices - then best to go to a local salon!

3  Thank C_Lincoln
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Just back from a return trip to Bali and again a fabulous holiday. Once again we stayed in Sanur and took the opportunity for another visit to the Sanur Glo Spa & Salon - amazing! Since the last visit they've updated the decor and added some new treatments. My wife especially liked the new nail art and nail extensions and was extra impressed after her decision to go for a new look with a haircut and colour. I agree - amazing! For me, just a manicure and pedicure with head, back, shoulders and leg massage - so wonderful with super attentive service and such lovely girls pampering us.

1  Thank Eliot S
Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

My bridal party and I went to the Sanur spa for my hens day on the Wednesday before my wedding Saturday. I had gel extensions and by Wednesday night had already had nails fall off. The girls shellac manicures also didn't last. The spa offered to re-do our nails for free which was very lovely so Friday morning 3 of the 6 of us had them re-done. By Friday night again two of my gel extensions had fallen off and I had to super glue the nails back on Saturday morning for my wedding. At $100AUD for a manicure and pedicure we had expected more. The people at the day spa were so helpful but unfortunately the quality if the product was really poor. The salon really struggles to deal with large groups (we had 9 women in total). If the quality improved it would be a wonderful experience.

2  Thank weggski