“Excellent Spa & Salon in Sanur”

Glo Day Spa And Salon Sanur
Ranked #7 of 64 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: Balis leading spa and salon provides you with a exceptional standard of service by our friendly team of professionals We have a team of stylists from australia and indonesia who will perform contemporary and wearableHair that is signature to your lifestyle and personality Glo also specialises in wedding packages, spray tanning, eyelash extensions, make up, facials, massage, And our signature manicure and pedicures using opi and shelac Visit our website or email for further details
Hobart, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Excellent Spa & Salon in Sanur”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We had been to Glo Day Spa in Seminyak where my wife was able to purchase quality western cosmetics. While we were there we noticed a promotion for a couples massage so we indulged and it was bliss.
On our last day in Bali we decided that we wanted somewhere to go to have a last bit of pampering before having dinner and going to the airport. We had to check out of the hotel at 12.00 midday and our flight home was not until nearly 12.00 Midnight. Another pre-requisite was a shower after the treatments so we would fresh for our flight.
Based on our experience with Glo in Seminyak, we booked Glo Day Spa and Salon Sanur for the afternoon. We chose to have Balinese massages and then a hair cream bath. My wife also had a blow dry and her nails polished.
The therapists were fantastic, great massages and the hair cream bath was a new experience for me which I found very relaxing. Quality products were used, the place is immaculately clean.
The pricing is quite a bit higher than your typical small salon in Sanur but the facilities, friendly and professional staff and quality products make it well worth while.
Highly recommended.

1 Thank brecker58

Denpasar, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Just the Trick”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Ever feel you need a pick me up? Then take yourself to Glo Spa in Sanur. Have your hair done by professional stylists and treat yourself to a mani pedi at the same time, their girls are excellent. Relax with a nice cuppa and let them do what they do best. They offer many other beautifying treatments and their massages are superb. It's a must so go check it out. Well worth it.

Visited June 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Denpasar
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great service”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I live in Sanur and the day Glo opened was the "best day of my life" Great staff, great haircuts, all round performance is fabulous. I always take my visitors there too. Easy to find, lots of parking, the best thing that happened to Sanur in a long time. Keep up the good work.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Amelia Island, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recomended”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I had my treatment today at Glo. Booked the beauty package - Glo Manicure Pedicure and you get free Hair creambath - it was excellent! my hands are so soft now from the parafin wax and the foot massage was amazing! It was a good deal.. worth the price.
Will definitely come back at the end of my holiday.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank mlraq b
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Shellac”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I have been using Shellac on my Feet and hands for over 3 years now and I find the Shallac at Glo Day Spa Sanur excellent. It lasts 4-5 weeks on my toes and 3-4 weeks on my hands. I have never had any trouble with Shellac and the girls are excellent at applying it. There are a great range of wonderful colours. I recommend that you go and try the Shellac. You will not be disappointed.