“Beautiful spa with PRO staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Glo Day Spa And Salon Sanur

Glo Day Spa And Salon Sanur
Ranked #8 of 63 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: Balis leading spa and salon provides you with a exceptional standard of service by our friendly team of professionals We have a team of stylists from australia and indonesia who will perform contemporary and wearableHair that is signature to your lifestyle and personality Glo also specialises in wedding packages, spray tanning, eyelash extensions, make up, facials, massage, And our signature manicure and pedicures using opi and shelac Visit our website or email for further details
Bali
“Beautiful spa with PRO staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

This is a totally different experience than oter spa in Bali. It is a high quality, international well known products & professional service-minded spa. Enjoy!

Visited October 2013

SEA
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“spa with a great variety of services”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Average spa. The therapists work very hard and are trained to provide all the services on the menu. Therefore, it's more like jack of all trades, master of none. I had the same therapist for my brazilian wax, pedicure and massage. The waxing was great, pedicure and massage could have been better.
Spa was nice and clean. The receptionist was very helpful and friendly.

Visited August 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing deep tissue massage: highly recommendable!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

Professional staff; could choose my own massage oil; and the knot in my back muscle which had been bothering me for some while is gone now..

Visited August 2013
1 Thank MarliesPeters
Singapore, Singapore
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Top notch pampering”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

Absolutely love visiting Glo Day Spa. I've been here twice, on both my trips to Bali. Been to the one in Sanur and it is such a pleasant affair. Service is prompt and polite, and professional. The spa treatment rooms are quite basic but very clean and comfortable, and the therapists are such lovely ladies. It costs a little more than some of the other spas I've visited in Ubud, but it is still very good value for money considering the kind of pampering you get.

For this visit, I opted for the 2 hour Cleopatra's Coffee Break treatment, consisting of a vanilla scented foot bath, vanilla body wash, coffee body scrub and a 60 minute massage with vanilla bean oil. It was relaxing from start to end and left me smelling delicious. The 60 minute massage was the highlight of the entire spa treatment because it was so darn relaxing I nearly fell asleep, as all the tension especially in my shoulders and lower back were massaged away.

Would certainly make repeat visits each time I'm in Bali and maybe try out the manicure and pedicure as well, since there are many good reviews on those as well.

Visited June 2013
Hobart, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Excellent Spa & Salon in Sanur”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013

We had been to Glo Day Spa in Seminyak where my wife was able to purchase quality western cosmetics. While we were there we noticed a promotion for a couples massage so we indulged and it was bliss.
On our last day in Bali we decided that we wanted somewhere to go to have a last bit of pampering before having dinner and going to the airport. We had to check out of the hotel at 12.00 midday and our flight home was not until nearly 12.00 Midnight. Another pre-requisite was a shower after the treatments so we would fresh for our flight.
Based on our experience with Glo in Seminyak, we booked Glo Day Spa and Salon Sanur for the afternoon. We chose to have Balinese massages and then a hair cream bath. My wife also had a blow dry and her nails polished.
The therapists were fantastic, great massages and the hair cream bath was a new experience for me which I found very relaxing. Quality products were used, the place is immaculately clean.
The pricing is quite a bit higher than your typical small salon in Sanur but the facilities, friendly and professional staff and quality products make it well worth while.
Highly recommended.