“Sensational Hair Sytlists”

Glo Day Spa And Salon Sanur
Ranked #6 of 63 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: Balis leading spa and salon provides you with a exceptional standard of service by our friendly team of professionals We have a team of stylists from australia and indonesia who will perform contemporary and wearableHair that is signature to your lifestyle and personality Glo also specialises in wedding packages, spray tanning, eyelash extensions, make up, facials, massage, And our signature manicure and pedicures using opi and shelac Visit our website or email for further details
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Sensational Hair Sytlists”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

After having our hair up for a 50th Birthday in August 2012 we decided to go the full cut and colour with the amazing Ryan on our return March 2014.
Fantastic consultation and hair advice with a lovely head massage in between treatments. A glass of wine on offer to relax was a lovely gesture!
This has to be the best cut and colour I have ever had, no kidding I pay top dollar in Australia and have tried many salons but this was perfect!! ... Ryan is an absolute delight and I think he needs to come back to Oz to show them how its done!
Definately be back in September, - a highlight of our trip thanks to Ryan and the team at Glo Sanur :)

Visited March 2014
3 Thank Minksta504

Hampshire, United Kingdom
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

This place was lovely, clean friendly and reasonable prices. My nails look great.
Recommended by me!!

Visited March 2014
Perth
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Hairdresser is awesome...don't bother with beauty treatment”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

Ryan is awesome hairdresser…Would like to give hairdresser excellent review, cut & dry...my hair looks great.
Pedicure was average, she took ages getting shellac off & didn't succeed, for some reason she didn't score/scratch the shellac before wrapping in foil (which is the process they use in Aus). No work done on the dry skin on my heels, leg massage was about 2 mins each leg. Paint job looks ok, bit over the edges, but expected in Bali.
Waxing was terrible, didn’t get all the hairs, burn marks + bruises on my thighs. I developed an allergic reaction to the wax, which doesn’t help & wasn't staff's fault.
Staff were friendly, whole experience cost A$100, not much less than in Australia.

Visited February 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Best service in Bali”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

My best friend and I had waxing done one after another, and while we waited for each other we were treated to a complimentary foot massage - an excellent one too. The salon was serene and the staff were calm, helpful and confident. The waxing was done with Australian wax, and was sterile and clean. It was done efficiently and up there with the best jobs I've seen even in Aus. I definitely recommend this salon if you're looking for somewhere to escape to where you can be guaranteed professional service and a relaxing treatment, I will most certainly be back next time I'm in Bali.

Visited January 2014
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Excellent hair services”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

Had the "works" done with the master Ryan - colour, cut, dry and a mani/pedi on the side.

The best hairdresser I have ever had, instead of the bored look and repeat same same hair colour and cut, Ryan took 30 mins just to consult and talk about what I would like for the long term to get the hair healthy and manageable everyday.

The mani/pedi was also excellent.

Excellent, top class service and experience.

Thanks guys