“Very good massage” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Glo Day Spa And Salon Sanur

Glo Day Spa And Salon Sanur
Ranked #8 of 63 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: Balis leading spa and salon provides you with a exceptional standard of service by our friendly team of professionals We have a team of stylists from australia and indonesia who will perform contemporary and wearableHair that is signature to your lifestyle and personality Glo also specialises in wedding packages, spray tanning, eyelash extensions, make up, facials, massage, And our signature manicure and pedicures using opi and shelac Visit our website or email for further details
Port Kennedy, Australia
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Very good massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

My wife and I had a massage in this salon. The staff are calm and friendly and they sure know what they're doing. The massage rooms are clean and cosy with a sink and some have a shower. My wife had the pregnancy massage and the girl took great care of her. I had a deep tissue massage and it was a strong relaxing experience. So if you are looking for a clean, friendly place don't look further. You won't be dissapointed. Highly recommended!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Martybossy

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Sensational Hair Sytlists”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

After having our hair up for a 50th Birthday in August 2012 we decided to go the full cut and colour with the amazing Ryan on our return March 2014.
Fantastic consultation and hair advice with a lovely head massage in between treatments. A glass of wine on offer to relax was a lovely gesture!
This has to be the best cut and colour I have ever had, no kidding I pay top dollar in Australia and have tried many salons but this was perfect!! ... Ryan is an absolute delight and I think he needs to come back to Oz to show them how its done!
Definately be back in September, - a highlight of our trip thanks to Ryan and the team at Glo Sanur :)

Visited March 2014
3 Thank Minksta504
Hampshire, United Kingdom
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

This place was lovely, clean friendly and reasonable prices. My nails look great.
Recommended by me!!

Visited March 2014
Perth
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Hairdresser is awesome...don't bother with beauty treatment”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

Ryan is awesome hairdresser…Would like to give hairdresser excellent review, cut & dry...my hair looks great.
Pedicure was average, she took ages getting shellac off & didn't succeed, for some reason she didn't score/scratch the shellac before wrapping in foil (which is the process they use in Aus). No work done on the dry skin on my heels, leg massage was about 2 mins each leg. Paint job looks ok, bit over the edges, but expected in Bali.
Waxing was terrible, didn’t get all the hairs, burn marks + bruises on my thighs. I developed an allergic reaction to the wax, which doesn’t help & wasn't staff's fault.
Staff were friendly, whole experience cost A$100, not much less than in Australia.

Visited February 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Best service in Bali”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

My best friend and I had waxing done one after another, and while we waited for each other we were treated to a complimentary foot massage - an excellent one too. The salon was serene and the staff were calm, helpful and confident. The waxing was done with Australian wax, and was sterile and clean. It was done efficiently and up there with the best jobs I've seen even in Aus. I definitely recommend this salon if you're looking for somewhere to escape to where you can be guaranteed professional service and a relaxing treatment, I will most certainly be back next time I'm in Bali.

Visited January 2014