“Wonderful trip to Komodo with a world-class operator”
Review of D Scuba Club

D Scuba Club
More attraction details
Owner description: D Scuba Club is a scuba dive center located in Sanur, Bali, Indonesia. We aim to combine the best qualities of a dive center and a dive club. As a dive center, we are committed to providing the best service and the most professional courtesy. As a dive club, we promise to give you our unbiased recommendations and sincere friendliness, as well as value-added club membership benefits.
Singapore, Singapore
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Wonderful trip to Komodo with a world-class operator”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

This was my second trip to Komodo with DSC, and I'm happy to report that their impeccable service is consistent! We just showed up, geared up, and had a fabulous time. David and guest cameraman Chris made our trip smooth and fun, and every single one of our dives in the 6-day trip memorable. We saw so many sharks on this trip we lost count! Erwin and Monica made sure everything was booked and arranged, thanks so much!

We were so happy with the trip that we decided to add another diving day in Bali, and we were not disappointed. On the first dive we saw a mola-mola! Thanks Kirman and David for the fun day! Also Ketut for making sure our gear are thoroughly washed and dried.

I've lost count how many times I've dived with DSC in Bali, and every single trip was memorable and their professionalism never faltered. The entire crew is very efficient, safety-oriented, and most importantly, friendly and fun! They always made me feel I'm part of the family. I'll be back again (in two weeks' time, actually!).

• Indonesian first
“Dive center that understand what we need...”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

DScuba dive centre give me everythings about dive especially for beginer like me. I feel comfort, really safe, joyful diving ever. I also get Instructor that very kind, share about his experience very much, and he really have good comunication so I can enjoy in every part of open water course for the first time. Affraid and discomfort that i thought before diving slightly gone.
If you really newbie about diving, need a safe comfort diving, and an unforgettable experience about underwater world, DScuba is the answer for all that you thoughts...

Visited August 2013
“Must Invite Dive Center In Bali...”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Getting information from another traveller will be the really good source of information than from advertisement. That is our key to choose D Scuba... And we really really pleased about it... We stay in good and affordable cottages, experienced trainer with really joyful communication, and we really comfort during training and diving on liberty shipwreck... And one important things that you will get from D Scuba, its about How To Dive Safe for Yourself... And safe for the nature...
At last, i will say... Perfecto numero uno for D Scuba.... Recomended Dive Center...

Jakarta, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A convinced "LOB-trip-sucker"”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I am a sucker for LOB dive trip because of all the conveniences it has to offer.
So wherever I go for land-base trip, I always have these main expectations in my mind:
1. Convenient location
2. Proper facility (dive gears; boat)
3. Experienced guides/DM
4. Reliable boat crew

And here's how D Scuba Club has contented me during my first trip with them on 12-13 July 2013 in Nusa Penida:
1. 2 Minutes walked from my room to the dive center, cos my accommodation was adjacent to the Club, and it got better… it only took 5-minutes-walk to the boat on Semayang Beach. You had me at convenience, babe!
2. Well-maintained boat and dive gears (I was lent blade fins for free cos my split fins wouldn't keep up with Penida's current)
3. Not only they are experienced, they are even thoughtful.
4. When you feel secure in the middle of a rough & choppy sea, you know the boatmen know their sea.

On top of it, of courrrrrrse we encountered those majestic Manta and magical Mola Mola.

Honestly, I'd say that all of the above plus their hospitality (included the "Nasi Jinggo" surprise and their freebies like sarong, t-shirt, dinner, and member card) are definitely the merits of D Scuba Club that has convinced me of land-base trip compatibility to LOB :)

Thank you Chris, David, Kirman, Putu, Monica, Erwin. Now I know who to call whenever I feel like diving in Bali.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Pingkan R
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Manta Trip with D Scuba Club with Mola-Mola as bonus!”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I recently went on trip with D Scuba Club. I've had one of the most fun trips ever! We enjoyed the manta show and got the surprise of Mola-Mola making a "guest appearance"!

Not only the convenience of the location where the club is located is excellent, but also the hospitality and great services it renders to the customers are outstanding; big value on the money.

The diving facility such as well-maintained boat and dive gears, good choice of lunch menus, choices of dive sites, experienced guides/DMs who put safety as first priority but ensure we all have a blast as well, the extra gifts such as sarong, T-shirt, free dinner and a member card proves D Scuba Club is my 1st choice for dive trip in Bali!

Wendy Lona