“Warm spiritual feeling”
Review of Power of Now Oasis

Power of Now Oasis
More attraction details
Owner description: Yoga - Meditation - Holistic Center. Our studio is located on quiet and sandy Sanur beach between the Mercure Hotel and Prama Beach Hotel. Purpose built of 100% Earth friendly bamboo, our yoga studio is a relaxed, chilled place for practicing yoga and meditation. We also offer a range of treatments and healing sessions. We have 200 hr Yoga Teacher Trainings accredited by the Yoga Alliance. Please check out our current schedule on our website or just come and visit us. We invite you to come and see us even if you are not a yogi, just enjoy our hammocks and musical instruments. Relax - Be Mindful - Give.
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Love this studio. Loved the location, the feeling. Anshu is an amazing teacher. Try & make one of her classes. Her touch brings you to the present. I particularly enjoyed Restore & Yin but the power & the flow classes were energetic with plenty of restorative poses.

1  Thank Wistfulvision

Reviewed 30 December 2013

It's not that easy to find words to describe the experience I had at the Power Of Now Oasis.
Having enrolled the 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training last November there, was one of the best decision I made.
The place is just a oasis of happiness, spending 30 days in a eco style bamboo environment, quiet area, facing the beach, with amazing staff, plus a very talented main teacher from New York, was one of the best experience I ever had.
This course was all about being able to teach a Vinyasa flow yoga class, with lesson of anatomy, readings, asana labs and philosophy parts however, it also helps you to open up and understand many different aspects of your life.
Even if I wasn't a native english speaking (but with a decent English level) , the course was well done and accessible to everyone.
Power of Now Oasis will be always considered as one of my second home.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Amazing ambience. You can hear the waves crashing and the birds tweeting. Best place to do yoga! I loved the power yoga class...not too strenuous and still focused on breathing, but I feel nicely sore today. Such a lovely instructor.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Arriving at power of now yoga studio is a very tranquil, well appointed elevated studio. A sea of calm engulfs you as you curl up on one of the cumfy couches or chairs and read various spiritual texts before going upstairs to participate in a reviving yoga class. All of the yoga teachers are very good and I like the variety of classes offered. My particular favourite was the yin/yang class - a perfectly balanced practice. I would highly recommend power of now - I went to classes in ubud, Gilli T and seminyak and would say this was my favourite yoga experience. Enjoy! Sara

1  Thank Sarainbali
PONOSanur, Manager at Power of Now Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Thanks Sara!!! I'm so happy to hear that you were able to have such a positive experience here in Sanur especially after having gone to so many other yoga spots. We hope you will come see us again next time you are in Bali!!
Thank you for taking the time to review us.
Blessings,
Nicole

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Visited Power of Now Oasis for yoga twice whilst staying in Sanur and enjoyed the experience very much. Loved the location on the beach front and what a fantastic outlook from the top floor whilst doing a yoga class. The facilities were great and enjoyed the yoga. The second class I went to was to be taken by a special Balinese yoga teacher however he couldn't make it so the owner (I think) of Power of Now Oasis took the class for some Chi Gong (from memory I could be wrong) as a fill in. I thought it was great of him to do that as he didn't usually take classes and rather than let us down and send us away he took a class which I enjoyed. As I was taking the class some people walked pass on the beach path and were looking up and I was glad for once I was the one actually doing something different in Bali not just watching others.