Open today: 07:00 - 18:30
Review Highlights
Fantastic yoga space with the best ocean front view too!

A totally unpretentious place for anyone and everyone to practice, or even try yoga for the first... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
fnbtraveller
Bali, Indonesia
Excellent yoga center

I spent a week in sanur and attended many different classes at this yoga center. They organized a... read more

Reviewed 8 February 2019
Michele E
Juneau, Alaska
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sanur
from US$10.00
from US$11.00
from US$70.00
More Info
All reviews yoga studio vinyasa flow yoga teacher training amazing yoga yoga place yoga center bamboo building sea breeze morning class overlooking the beach beautiful ambience great class great teacher hatha classes posed teaching
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I took 3 classes at this studio, one with a Balinese teacher. He is a very experienced and skilled yogi who took the time of getting to know every student before class and who used Tibetan bowls for the meditation part (which I love). Although the class was not exactly what I would have expected from a "power yoga" class (was more a mix of vinyasa flow I would say), I really enjoyed the class.

I had the opportunity of taking another 2 free (!) classes taught by a recent graduate of their teacher training. Although she was a teacher "newbie", her classes were well conceived, suited for multiple levels, and she gave plenty of helpful instructions

Date of experience: March 2014
1  Thank 34CarinaA
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

Thank you for YTT! Wonderful place with lovely people! Especially thank you so much for helping organisation my retreat!

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Had 3 sessions of yoga at Power of Now and they were all without exception really good. The vibe is just beautiful and a notice as you enter tells you to listen to your body and not compete with other people - wise advice! Power of Now provide mats, blocks, bolsters, towels, insect repellant and disinfectant so you can be assured the mats are clean! At the end of the session the teacher/guide goes around and gives everyone a little massage on neck and forehead during meditation time - TOTALLY fabulous. Can't wait for my next holiday in Sanur to go back. Also has a little cafe for drinks and a small shop selling yoga stuff. Highly recommended :)))))

Date of experience: March 2014
2  Thank soobooAus
PowerOfNowOasisSanur, Manager at Power of Now Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Thank you for your beautiful words. we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time here with us, just as much as we appreciated your presence. We look forward to your return in the near future. Until then all the best. smiles and happiness

Reviewed 3 March 2014

The power of now is a stunning Eco friendly yoga and meditation centre situated on the beautiful Sanur beach in Bali. The bamboo construction itself is spectacular with breathtaking sea views from the first floor open plan studio.
Not just for Yoga.......It's a great place to hang out with like minded people, drink coffee, relax in a hammock, read from a great array of holistic literature available, buy some local gifts...........
The Power of Now is the centre of the community here. Chris and his team have created something really special and a very warm welcome awaits you. I will highly recommend you pop in while you are in the area and pick up a class timetable. I will definitely be going back..........

Date of experience: February 2014
4  Thank Margaret B

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Love this studio. Loved the location, the feeling. Anshu is an amazing teacher. Try & make one of her classes. Her touch brings you to the present. I particularly enjoyed Restore & Yin but the power & the flow classes were energetic with plenty of restorative poses.

Date of experience: January 2014