Review Highlights
Didn't stay but was treated to a warm welcome at the airport

My Husband and I were in Bali from 15-20 May. When we touched down on 15 May at about 8plus in... read more

Reviewed 20 May 2016
jessqueksc
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
another little gem

there are lots of places to see and do in Sanur and this little oasis is nicely situated away from... read more

Reviewed 2 July 2015
Rebecca M
Banbury, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Had 4 massages used the jacuzi everytime. My husband and I used the double rooms therefore treatments carried out at the same time. Some of the best massages we have ever had.

Date of experience: September 2012
Reviewed 28 September 2012

From being greeted with a lovely healthy drink, to being led to our outdoor pavilion, to the treatment, we just could not fault anything. My husband thought it was the best treatment he had ever had. We had ear & feet reflexology with a back and head massage...!
It was great. In my opinion it was most definitely worth the extra money.

Date of experience: September 2012
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Nice and relaxing also lovely and peaceful there. My husband went to the spa and he absolutely loved it and he felt so much better when he had a spa.

Date of experience: July 2012
Reviewed 20 August 2012

worth the money, loved it, staff were amazing very relaxing! Loved the atmosphere, I had the massage with Jasmine and Sandalwood, and Rose, divine x

Date of experience: September 2011
Reviewed 11 August 2012

I had the monthly special for August 2012, which was Ear Reflexology, Foot Reflexology, Full Body Massage and a Mini Facial. The Ear Reflexology was just someone playing with your ears, a bit strange I thought and did not really get anything out of it other than a strange look on my face! The Foot Reflexology was good, but, more like a massage than what I have experienced Reflexology to be. The Full Body Massage was an average massage and very little attention paid to my neck. The Mini Facial was good, but, again nothing to sing about. I think that whilst it was a private room, with relaxing music, my therapist had not had much real training. She rubbed and massaged but did not seem to know about the body's muscles and where tension might lie. She was very professional and quite lovely, but, lacked skill. For US$90, it was ok, but just ok. It was convenient being able to go to a Spa on site as I was staying at the Hyatt.

Date of experience: August 2012