“Massage great, but the setting old and staff quite lazy.”

The Spa at Bali Hyatt
Ranked #21 of 83 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
Reviewed 18 November 2012

had a masssgae and it was great but everything else wasnt so great.

The put you in these weird costumes that make you feel like a sumo wrestler. The inbetween treatment they give you a drink and a fruit platter, which is nice but then they leave you alone for 30 minutes and you finish the platter in ten, then you sit there and just look at the setting. Its old, tired and there is quite a few OH&S violations that in Australia would shut the place down, such as mold and open electrical wiring.

Would not return anytime soon to be honnest, I hope they can renovate their spa to make it better for all!

Date of experience: October 2012
3  Thank ShaeEdward D

Reviewed 5 November 2012

the treatments, the staff, the surroundings all were simply wonderful and I can honestly say it was like being in heaven, truely tranquil

1  Thank Miss H
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Had 4 massages used the jacuzi everytime. My husband and I used the double rooms therefore treatments carried out at the same time. Some of the best massages we have ever had.

Reviewed 28 September 2012

From being greeted with a lovely healthy drink, to being led to our outdoor pavilion, to the treatment, we just could not fault anything. My husband thought it was the best treatment he had ever had. We had ear & feet reflexology with a back and head massage...!
It was great. In my opinion it was most definitely worth the extra money.