“Fresh and Tasty”

Dining options: Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“Fresh and Tasty”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

We had a lovely serving of gnocchi each and margherita pizza. Surprised how fresh the gnocchi was! Tasted lovely - as good as any of the best fresh gnocchi I've had back home.
The margherita pizza was very simple and rustic in appearance - I wasn't sure what to expect - bit it hit the mark very well taste wise.

Price was reasonable.

Would definitely eat here again.

• Indonesian first
Canberra, Australia
“Delicious”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We came here for dinner tonight with a yearning for fresh pasta. The food here did not disappoint, the pasta was fresh and the calzone was delicious.

Planning to come again before we leave so we can try some more on the menu.

Great place to come if you are looking for something different to the endless sate and nasi goreng.

San Diego, California
“Fantastic Gorgonzola Pizza”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We absolutely love the Gorgonzola Pizza. The service is fast and the staff is very friendly. The pasta dishes are wonderful as well. This is always one restaurant we come back to on our trips to Bali.

Visited May 2014
Western Australia, Australia
“Great Gnocchi”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I spotted the La Barracca restaurant while I was walking to Hardies supermarket I decided to stop and have some lunch as Italian food is my favourite. To my surprise they even had Gnocchi Napolitana. I really enjoyed my meal and the gnocchi was as good if not better than what I have had in Perth but they could make there serves larger, as mine was quite small .

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Peppercorn5
San Francisco, California
“Very Nice Restaurant, Been Here Over a Dozen Times”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I am living here part-time ans have been to this restaurant many times over the last four years, so I think that I have a pretty good handle on its strengths and weaknesses. I rank it high because it's awfully solid for such an exotic location. Yes, the service is a little casual, and the manager aloof. But the pastas are really consistently good and fresh, and the pizza is very nice. I've never had a bad meal here, and the tira misu is as good as you are going to get in this part of Bali. Their antipasto and seafood antipasto, if I am not conflating the two, are really great, and I've often gotten this as take-away. It's every bit as good as Massimo's without the lines or the atmosphere.

• Visited March 2014