“thought I was in Discovery channel or something!”
Review of Bali Fantasi Rafting - CLOSED

Bali Fantasi Rafting
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Fantasi Rafting is established in Petang, Bali, Aug 1998 only for more fun and joyful rafting. It’s not only for satisfying the needs of the young people’s thrill seeking, also family traveler’s safe and enjoyable water play. After many trials and errors, we finally succeeded in the creation of fully guaranteed rafting course out of which was regarded as impossible. We have received numerous rave reviews from the maniacs and travelers for their own unique pleasure. And we inspect safety equipment as well as safety education for staff every day. All of our passionate guides passed whitewater rescue and CPR courses. This is the secret how we’ve done so far without any serious accident.
Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“thought I was in Discovery channel or something!”
Reviewed 16 May 2012

I made a reservation to here while I was in a hotel in Sanur and then they picked me up from the hotel just for me. It took about an hour to the waterfall. It was simply fantastic. I have never tried rafting before so I was a little nervous about it but it was so much fun. We enjoyed great scenery during passing some bat cave. OMG, I thought I was in Discovery channel or something. It was too awesome to believe! There were some water cascades too and of course all my clothes were wet. The guide was very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed a meal which was included a package. They dropped me off to my hotel. Most of all, I liked the fact that it was not crowded yet. Maybe it is not well known destination I guess. My tour guide was Dewa. His English wasn't perfect but he was funny and I got no problem to understand him. I strongly recommend this tour to everybody!!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank summerhi

Seoul, South Korea
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!”
Reviewed 2 May 2012

So much exciting than I’ve expected. Thought I would be family package traveler’s common trip course but It wasn’t! beginning with 20m-high waterfall at start point, passed lots of big and small cascades. My boat was almost half folded after big fall! White water was strong enough, so I didn’t need to paddle any. (though learned how to paddle before rafting) On the way up to the restaurant, there were water supply in the middle of steps. But still high enough to make you thirsty. Meal was good as well. Typical Indonesian style buffet. (nasi /mie goreng, chickens and veggies..)

Visited April 2012