“White Water Rafting”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bali Fantasi Rafting - CLOSED

Bali Fantasi Rafting
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Fantasi Rafting is established in Petang, Bali, Aug 1998 only for more fun and joyful rafting. It’s not only for satisfying the needs of the young people’s thrill seeking, also family traveler’s safe and enjoyable water play. After many trials and errors, we finally succeeded in the creation of fully guaranteed rafting course out of which was regarded as impossible. We have received numerous rave reviews from the maniacs and travelers for their own unique pleasure. And we inspect safety equipment as well as safety education for staff every day. All of our passionate guides passed whitewater rescue and CPR courses. This is the secret how we’ve done so far without any serious accident.
Singapore, Singapore
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“White Water Rafting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Had an enjoyable white water rafting trip!

It was not as dangerous as all the hearsay. Helmets were provided. Our belongings could be placed in the lockers there where the keys will be kept in a waterproof bag given to us. The bags will then be put into a bigger bag carried by the tour guide.

It was great fun and there was some cliff diving along the river banks. Our guide even helped us take many priceless photos! Don't even have to pay for their professional photographer's service.

Visited April 2014
4 Thank Sarah G

Mandurah, Australia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Gotta do it!! Got 100% wet! BOM BOM......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2012

I thought I would chicken out but so glad I didnt....what a rush...a thrill...got 100% wet and loved every minute of it.
"Bom Bom" is what our guide yelled out when we were about to hit a rock...wall... or trees....it was laughter all the way....what an experience....I got a sore neck from looking up all the time at the most beautitul landscape you can imagine. stopped at waterfall...one word...WOW.
Dont let me tell you all about it..just do it ....

Visited November 2012
5 Thank The_Turners_In_Bali
Yeppoon, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great day out !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2012

Definitely was on my bucket list !!! Good family entertainment and great experience.

Visited May 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“thought I was in Discovery channel or something!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2012

I made a reservation to here while I was in a hotel in Sanur and then they picked me up from the hotel just for me. It took about an hour to the waterfall. It was simply fantastic. I have never tried rafting before so I was a little nervous about it but it was so much fun. We enjoyed great scenery during passing some bat cave. OMG, I thought I was in Discovery channel or something. It was too awesome to believe! There were some water cascades too and of course all my clothes were wet. The guide was very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed a meal which was included a package. They dropped me off to my hotel. Most of all, I liked the fact that it was not crowded yet. Maybe it is not well known destination I guess. My tour guide was Dewa. His English wasn't perfect but he was funny and I got no problem to understand him. I strongly recommend this tour to everybody!!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank summerhi
Seoul, South Korea
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2012

So much exciting than I’ve expected. Thought I would be family package traveler’s common trip course but It wasn’t! beginning with 20m-high waterfall at start point, passed lots of big and small cascades. My boat was almost half folded after big fall! White water was strong enough, so I didn’t need to paddle any. (though learned how to paddle before rafting) On the way up to the restaurant, there were water supply in the middle of steps. But still high enough to make you thirsty. Meal was good as well. Typical Indonesian style buffet. (nasi /mie goreng, chickens and veggies..)

Visited April 2012