I stayed here for a week with my wife while I attended a training at the same hotel. They say it's for "business and pleasure" but I cant see that it fit for any.
- Pretty good breakfast buffet
- Good cleaning
- The room was damp
- You get free internet only for two devices per room, my wife and I had two each... For adding another device, they wanted 50 000++ IDR per day! And it hardly worked either, went up and down all the time.
- Very low pressure in the shower and did not get really hot even once during the whole stay
- Restaurant, bar and spa really overpriced considering what you get. Much better alternatives elsewhere in Sanur.
- Everything happening at the pool echoed all over the place. And for some reason they had put up a volleyball net over the pool so that about four people could play while five or ten times as many guests got disturbed.
- The iron we borrowed was useless
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low-rise Balinese-style Hotel situated amidst tropical gardens, 5 minutes from Beach Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sanur Paradise Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanur Paradise Plaza Hotel Bali