Being my first time to Bali everything was new. I loved the country but was put off by the scary and intimidating feel of the airport and porters begging.
We arrived at Inna Grand the place look amazing! reception was huge and the art work and sculptures amazing.
We were in the motel block with a pool out the front of us. The unit itself was clean, the floors were mopped daily, sheets changed. However the bathroom needs to be renovated as its old, dirty and stained. Running and cleaning a motel myself most of the bathrooms would come up cleaner and more visually appealing from a stronger all purpose cleaner. The taps and baths need to be replaced as there old and corroding. I would have felt being a busy hotel and charging a decent priced USD a unit you would at least think it would warrant a slow progression through fixing and renovating things.
As it was my first time there we bought a lot from the Markets. I understand the Bali people are poor and they aren't paid well however I bought 5 cartons of cigarettes to bring back to nz as there cheaper but I opened 1 to see what there like. I had left the open pack with 1 smoke gone on the table at the end of the week there was 8 missing. None of our party smokes.
My partners family have been there about 6 times and its never changed. I would return to Bali but would stay contemplate elsewhere first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inna Grand Bali Beach is the most complete resort complex in Bali, in over 42 hectares. Set on a wide stretch and white sand of Sanur, with extensive landscaped gardens around mature trees. Having a wide range of facilities, including four beautiful beachside swimming pools, a modern SPA, Jacuzzi and fitness center, tennis court, a 9-hole golf course, 5 choice of restaurants with various specialties and refreshing bars as well as inclusive meeting & conference facilities which can accommodate 1000 people for standing reception. Enjoy the wonderful traditional music and dance styles brought to life in the evening cultural shows. The 523 bedrooms in 3 type of accommodation (246 rooms of a ten storey tower wing, 197 rooms of 4 blocks two storey building and 80 rooms of cottage) are spacious well appointed have individually controllable air conditioning, bath/shower, satellite TV, IDD dial telephone, hair dyer, mini bar, tea & coffee making facility, balcony or terrace and room safes. Guests can enjoy views of the blue sea or the lush tropical gardens. Inna Grand Bali Beach is a gracious Indonesia at seaside of every occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inna Grand Bali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Inna Grand Bali Beach
- Grand Bali Beach Hotel
- Inna Grand Bali Beach Hotel Sanur