We stayed there 3 nights in May,but shouldnt stay longer.The hotel is big and empty,very old
and the rooms look tired.It was the only place in Bali and Lombok where the room was very humid and unpleasant.I dont know,if the other rooms were also humid or only ours,but the carpets on floor keep humilty and as the sun never shines in that room,nothing dries it.The aircon
just made the room more cold and then it was cold and humid,worse.Bathroom very humid too,after using the towels never dried,good that they replaced every day.But you have to use it
more than once anyway.Bad ventilation in bathroom,bad smell.The beds were comfortable
and the room was big enough.We had sea wing,so from balcony we had nice view.
Except the rooms,gardens and pool were really nice.The beach next to the hotel has the biggest sand area in Sanur.Beds and towels available.But I couldnt swim in the morning because of the waves and afternoon later the water went away,only mud remained.Some carbidge at beach like elsewhere,mostly.Breakfast was nothing special,but after being in 4 other hotels in Bali and Lombok,would say that it was not special anywhere.You could choice between Indonesian food or omelettes etc.2 options of fresh juice,but every morning just water melon and melon.Some good fruits.Coffee not good.Good croissants.
People were friendly.But nowhere else in Bali they wanted to copy my creditcard than in this hotel,to secure if I spend something.I refused,as it is against law,to copy anybodys card.If I use something,I pay,They must trust their clients.It never happened elsewhere.Also,when I asked if we could let a luggage there in luggage store,they wanted to charge us 75 US dollars
for some days!What a price!Of course,we didnt use that service.
Few options near to eat,but only last evening we discovered a very good warung Sunrise just
left from the hotel,short walk.There I got the best grilled tuna steak.It is directly at sea,so you can enjoy nice views and good service.
Would I recommend Inna Grand?No,I dont.If I knew that its so humid,I never booked it.The price was not as good for that I paid.Better option was Parigata resort where we stayed after,very central.not humid,nice service etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inna Grand Bali Beach is the most complete resort complex in Bali, in over 42 hectares. Set on a wide stretch and white sand of Sanur, with extensive landscaped gardens around mature trees. Having a wide range of facilities, including four beautiful beachside swimming pools, a modern SPA, Jacuzzi and fitness center, tennis court, a 9-hole golf course, 5 choice of restaurants with various specialties and refreshing bars as well as inclusive meeting & conference facilities which can accommodate 1000 people for standing reception. Enjoy the wonderful traditional music and dance styles brought to life in the evening cultural shows. The 523 bedrooms in 3 type of accommodation (246 rooms of a ten storey tower wing, 197 rooms of 4 blocks two storey building and 80 rooms of cottage) are spacious well appointed have individually controllable air conditioning, bath/shower, satellite TV, IDD dial telephone, hair dyer, mini bar, tea & coffee making facility, balcony or terrace and room safes. Guests can enjoy views of the blue sea or the lush tropical gardens. Inna Grand Bali Beach is a gracious Indonesia at seaside of every occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inna Grand Bali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Inna Grand Bali Beach
- Grand Bali Beach Hotel
- Inna Grand Bali Beach Hotel Sanur