Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$82
PricelineUS$109
Booking.comUS$109
eDreamsUS$109
TravelocityUS$82
CheapTicketsUS$82
3,022 results
All reviews club room mezzanine restaurant premier deluxe room beach front an upgrade swim up bar main pool our honeymoon private beach nice resort hotel grounds sun loungers infinity pool plenty of sunbeds buffet breakfast nusa dua relaxing holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Started off a little bit shaky with being told our booking had been cancelled and we were left at Airport for 2 hours waiting for transfer and they were trying to find rooms. Tried to communicate with front desk staff but didn't do well. Then Kertute arrived and handled it with a pleasant manor. Arrived in room at about 5.30pm.
Had King Club rooms with private pools and High tea each afternoon only got there once.
Great position right on beach water warm and flat to my liking. All sports equipment supplied great place for Family or couples.

Room tip: Go for Club Rooms and ask for upstairs with balcony
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Puri Santrian is a great place to relax. We stayed in the Santrian club which has a kid free private pool which was amazing. The breakfast is one of the best and there are lots of dinner spots within an easy walk. Also a $6, 1 hour massage at Sanda on the main strip aided maximum relaxation.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank stumose
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My aunty (82), my cousin & myself have just come back from 3 week stay in this wonderful hotel. The room we had, which was on the ground floor near one of the pools was a great size for 3 beds, the only negative thing, was the bathroom needs to be updated - get rid of the bath & put in a large shower (the shower is in the bath). Had plenty of hot water. Absolutely no complaints about the food. We only ate out 4 times (wish we hadn't). No complaints about the price of meals - it cost us approximately $450 each for lunch, dinner, wine & cocktails for 2 weeks. We swam in the main pool & if you couldn't get a lounge, it was no big deal, we went & sat on the lounges on the beach. The staff were very happy to help you in any way they could. All greeted you with a smile and a greeting. I wouldn't like to stay at the Club because it seemed to be very enclosed & no cool breezes. The hotel is right on the beach at Sanur, so there is plenty to occupy the family, bicycles, paddle boards, canoes, yoga, 3 pools and the beach - all free.

Room tip: We stayed in a room on the ground floor, near to the main pool.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank HeatherGH
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This was my fourth visit to Puri Santrian in Sanur. On the last two visits I have stayed in the Santrian Club section of the hotel where guests have access to a private pool and sun lounges. I traveled alone this time so my need for a sense of security was among my priorities. From the "welcome drink" served on check-in at the hotel to the collection of luggage on departure my experience has always been positive. Unlike Kuta and surrounds, Sanur has a calmer, more dignified feel, and this is reflected in the Puri Santrian. The staff are polite and helpful, among my favorites are Darma (Beach Club Restaurant) and Sonia (Guest Relations).The staff in the Spa are excellent; definitely recommend a visit there on arrival to start the holiday relaxed and pampered. (Guys too.)
Last visit I had a first floor room which was my preference. This time I had a ground floor room on the shady side of the garden. I found this to be a little dark and a favorite haunt of mosquitoes. However, the hotel undertakes "fogging" three times a week to keep mosquitoes and other pests under control. My bed had mosquito nets all around so sleeping wasn't hindered by "biteys".
American Breakfast is outstanding! Fresh fruit;muesli, cereals, yogurt, hot bacon, sausages, baked beans, vegetables, pancakes, varieties of bread, bakery items, European fare (cold meats and cheeses), and any type of eggs cooked to your liking. I can never eat lunch after eating breakfast!
I'll be going back next year if possible.

Room tip: Higher floors have more direct access to sunshine. Avoid shady side in garden rooms.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Coral D
Reviewed 22 June 2014

From the welcome from the concierge at the airport for our transfer to leaving ever member of staff was friendly and helpful. We had a club room and although being in the club courtyard with exclusive pool was very nice the room had a strong damp smell on arrival that took some getting rid of. The room was also tired and thus not very inspiring. Aside from the room the hotel was faultless.

Room tip: Club is good if you want a child free area including a pool
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple