My partner and I stayed here for 14 nights. The staff were all incredible! We booked a deluxe pool villa, we were given one because the other was taken, but when it was available we then got the choice of which one we wanted. Quite area, can be hard to find (even some of the local taxis had trouble). But once you've stayed there a few days you remember quite easily and end up directing them where to go! The hotel receptionist was amazing, we had chosen what activites we wanted to do, she rang and booked everything for us. The rooms were always spotless and very private. Private pools aren't big enough to do proper swimming, but big enought to relax and have fun. The hotel restaurant does very yummy food including more western style food. The hotel has their own driver to take you to the main street of Sanur. and to get a taxi back it only costs AUD$2.50-$3.00. Massage room was relaxing and peaceful. Didnt try the spa or fitness centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sanctuary from modern world. An island of serenity and quite.A perfect home base for your exploration of the beauty of Bali Island.Located at the western extremity of Sanur - You'll find thirdtheen delightful Balinese - Style dwellings in an exclusive sculptured environment, Seclusion, Relaxation, Serenity.Six individual self contained Villas complete with kitchen. Some with two bedrooms, some with one, all exquisite in design and detail. All stylish Balinese.A Massage Centre and Spa.A swimming pool design to echo the ancient Balinese temple bathing place. Mysterious carved statues peer through the lush tropical plantings. Ponds and water features erupt with lilies, lotus, and colorful fish.With five individual self contained villas.Each villa provides for you to make your own selves coffee or tea at anytime. A communal kitchen for us to cook you anything from a quick snack to a banquet are available. And private swimming pool for you to have relaxation in privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your kaMAYA Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waka Maya Resort Villa Hotel Sanur
- Waka Maya Hotel
- KaMAYA Resort And Villas Bali/Sanur