“one of the best”

Mezzanine Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 441 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Italian, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Mezzanine Restaurant offers a fine dining experience with a fusion of Eastern and Western cuisine. The Mezzanine now offers a cosmopolitan menu that will please the most discerning palate. You may select from western, Thai and Japanese dishes (tepanyaki, sushi)
Sanur, Indonesia
“one of the best”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

this restaurant is one of the best in sanur. it provide large option of foods, from Thai, Japanese, Europe. we ordered sushi sashimi fourteen, grilled tenderloin and caramelized beef balado for our dinner, & all were fantastic meal. service were attentive and friendly. do not forget to make booking in advance !! highly recomended this restaurant .

• Visited August 2014

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
“Nicely priced and the food was delicious”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I went here with a friend after a whole day of diving. Naturally, we were really hungry so we went to the closest restaurant that I had saved in TripAdvisor... We we're not disappointed.

Greeted with smiling faces and moist towels that smelled like Frangipani (I love Frangipani) the service was just starting. The menu is quite varied though it did confuse me because the restaurant looked like it was Asian from the outside. After ordering, we were left with a lot of complimentary nibbles. The bread was a little bland served with oil and soy sauce but it was free so I can't complain. We were also given complimentary drinks which was pretty awesome imo but again, the complimentary stuff was nothing to rave about

I ordered a Platter of Unagi Sushi and a Bowl of Miso Soup. My friend and I were both starving and we were pleasantly surprised that the food didn't take long at all...

My only gripes with the place is, one of the waiters didn't know what was in the appetizer (we weren't sure if it was chicken or tuna) and that should be rectified since they're the waiter and my friend just wanted to make sure there was no prawns in it cause he is allergic.

Overall I enjoyed my food and it's decently priced for what it is! I would recommend this place to friends

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank sYnister I
“Amazing location, friendly staff and to die for food”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

It's wise to make a reservation in the main seasons, amazing food and a very friendly staff. Of the 2 weeks in Bali the best experience And good eaten

Perth, Australia
“Good food poor service”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

We ate here as a group of 10.Everyone in our group commented on how good the food was but the service was extremely slow.Excellent choice of dishes very wide ranging including western,Balinese and Japanese.Would recommend this restaurant but just be prepared to wait

Visited July 2014
Sanur, Indonesia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We came here because recommended by friends and we had a great time here. Foods & service were excellent. Tenderloin steak & caramelized beef balado was fantastic dishes. This is a great restaurant & recommended if you travel sanur !

• Visited July 2014