“Great massage in a buzzing environment”
Review of Carla Spa

Carla Spa
Ranked #16 of 71 Spas & Wellness in Sanur
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide : - Normal Massage doing by professional masseuse girl or boy - Nail Treatment such as pedicure, manicure, nail art, extension, nail polish, etc - Beauty treatment, facial by Viva and biokos, make up complete, make up for bride and groom - Hair Treatment, hair cut, colouring, hair extension, hair styling, blow dry, etc - Waxing, under arms, full bikini, up lip, full leg, etc - We can serve you in your room (Home Sevice) Carla Spa located in Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua Beautiful and clean place, full Ac Open 09.00 Am - 11.00 Pm Every day Please come and enjoy Regard Carla Spa
Reviewed 22 November 2013

On numerous occasions I had excellent professional massages by the same therapist. The unfortunate part is the constant noise in the spa whether it is the blow dryer going on forever or the very loud clientele that is use to open air beach massage in the view of passerby. There is little to no privacy. You could be laying on the table and suddenly a customer and another therapist walk in and then you are now sharing the room divided by a curtain that she will pull once in. At this point you are practically the victim of this new customer's pain and stories!
I Also had a manicure on a different day but was not overly impressed with the treatment

3  Thank Permanentvacations
in 13 reviews
in 5 reviews
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 21 November 2013

We stumbled upon the one at Seminyak near to Ku De Ta. The staffs were very friendly. I requested for a mani/pedi package which comes with foot massage. It was such a good bargain. However, the quality of the nail polish (home brand - Carla) was so bad! Took less than a day and started to chip. I had to remove them in day 5. The colours some how stained my nails badly. Of course by paying a bit more you can opt for OPI. But I wasn't sure if those are genuine OPI polishes so was reluctant to pay the extra. Kinda regretted I did not.
The massage rooms are not totally giving good privacy. I could see a "blurry" naked body against the frosted glass. Suggest pay a bit more if you want to treat yourself with good massage experience, unless your priority is Good Bargain that is offered by Carla Spa.

5  Thank Coast2
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Visited Carla Spa in Seminyak several times with family in the past week. Usually I go to spa facilities at Febris but for price and friendliness you cannot go past Carla Spa. All the girls were friendly and Eka did a wonderful job with manicure/pedicure. Cindy was great for massage. For 60 000 rp per hour of massage this is a bargain! Would definitely recommend this for people looking for a cheaper alternative to the hotels spa facilities.

3  Thank Miss M
Reviewed 20 October 2013

My wife and I stumbled upon this place in Seminyak after dinner one evening. From the outside, it is quite obvious that this is NOT the Four Seasons. Yes, I am sure there are more peaceful and serene places for a "spa experience". However, the staff is very eager to please and we found them engaging, spirited, and lovely people. There is a little more social interaction here than most massage places but for 6000 rup what do you really expect? Funny enough, in our experience, it WAS the tourists who were much louder than the girls working there. We had fun each time and really enjoyed getting to know the girls who try so very hard to please. We particularly like Putri and Fina though all were great. Best value in Bali.

3  Thank David U
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 October 2013

We went to Carla's In both Sanur and Seminyak and found the massage very good. In Sanur we had several full body massages and a facial and it was so cheap and the girls are attentive and quite good massage therapist.....tiny little things but they sure have good pressure !
In Seminyak we had reflexology's and used the Dr Fish which I love ! I also had a pedicure which was about $5 and was excellent !
I found both locations to be clean and professional , the staff were attentive and caring, yes there was a bit of chat but it wasn't loud or excessive.....I think the loud Aussies coming in and demanding this and that and wanting it NOW were the noisy ones !

1  Thank Debinqueensland